십오

"I am over 2000 years old and you will fucking respect me!", Jeongguk growled angrily at Yoongi who seemed unimpressed, sipping on his coffee. Taehyung leaning over the kitchen counter giggled cutely, dressed in one of Jeongguk's shirts as usual.

"Around 1800 years to be more specific", he chirped amused, making Jeongguk growl at him. "I am over 2000!", the devil angrily spat before turning to glare at the unimpressed Yoongi.

"Your point?", he said, purposely walking to Taehyung and hugging the taller, the Immortal giggling before leaning against Yoongi. "I'm older than you! And that is my favorite cup! So give it back!", the powerful devil whined before turning to Taehyung.

"Taeeee! Go away from him, you're mine", Jeongguk whined again. His lover sighed, taking a sip from his own coffee. "Ggu, stop being a pouty Baby and share", he nonchalantly said. Jeongguk whined in return.

"Nooo! First my mug, then you, what's next, my bed?", the devil whined. Yoongi and Taehyung shared a glance. "Noooo you didn't! I didn't sign up for this!", Jeongguk protested.

Taehyung broke by this, getting out of Yoongi's arms and rushing over to his lover. "Oh, my big pouty Baby, don't be like this, Ggu. You know that you're my only one", Taehyung cooed, peppering kisses over his face. Making Jeongguk grin because he has won.

It's been two hundred years since Yoongi joined their small family and Jeongguk still hasn't got used to the fact that he now had to share his Taehyungie with someone else.

While it was not specifically sharing. Jeongguk stayed Taehyung's number one but it was a healthy experience to not be entirely focused on one person only. Yoongi's presence made them even more close to be exact.

The vampire's presence could be compared to the presence of a moody cat, being lovey dovey with one of its owners, Taehyung and hating the other, Jeongguk in this case. The little vampire, once comfortable, starting to be savage and throw insults at everyone crossing his path. Taehyung of course being the exception.

Yoongi has become incredibly fond of the gorgeous male, calling him sweetly his dongsaeng. Taehyung, in immortal years was of course older than Yoongi but Yoongi has turned into an immortal vampire at the age of 25 while Taehyung has been 20 so they referred to this age.

Jeongguk and Yoongi at first didn't tag along at all. They rather had a love hate relationship, always bickering but there was a fondness laying beneath that clearly showed the uneven friendship between those two.

It now became pretty norm to hear the two bickering through the entire halls of hell's palace, sometimes joined with Taehyung's heavenly laughter.

The three truly were an uneven trio but none of them regretted their meeting and Yoongi's staying in hell.

Well, except in the morning when the fight for the coffee machine started. Their newest invention brought to hell by Taehyung after discovering the weird looking sliced machine on a market in the human world.

Since Yoongi has declared himself Taehyung's bodyguard, Jeongguk has allowed his Queen to leave hell more often alone when he couldn't be with him. Knowing that a trusted man, Yoongi, was by his Baby's side calmed him immensely so he allowed Taehyung to leave more often.

Bringing back new innovations of the human world, their newest addition was the coffee machine all three of them grew to love. Taehyung in his shopping list has also bought matching coffee cups for every single one of them.

Needless to say, Yoongi loved to use Jeongguk's, just to irritate the devil.

"You're acting like a brat", Yoongo pointed out, sipping on his coffee and Jeongguk glared over Taehyung's head at him. "A brat who can turn you into a bat if you continue like this!", Lucifer brattily snapped, pulling his lover closer to him and moving his hands under Taehyung's shirt, earning a squeak.

"By Purgatory, your hands are cold as ice! Go away, nasty", Taehyung whined. He got ignored by the bickering pair.

"So? I can do that myself", Yoongi snapped and Jeongguk growled, pulling Taehyung even closer while resting one hand over the dip to his ass. Taehyung yelped again.

"Sure you can? A tiny guy like you can't even reach the top shelf!"

"Hey careful, I can still beat your ass!"

"You can't beat what you can't reach!"

"Okay, stop it you two!", Taehyung said annoyed, pushing Jeongguk's icy cold hands away from him. "You, go put your hands in fire, they're cold. Dont touch me with these ice blocks", Taehyung pouted.

"And you, Yoongi Hyung, what did I say out bickering early in the morning before the first coffee? Big no no. I'm literally surrounded by children!", Taehyung threw his hands in the air at the end before stalking out of the room.

"It's too early for this shit, I'm going back to bed."

A pouty Jeongguk immediately following his irritated lover.

"No Baby, wait, my hands are warm now I swear! I want cuddles! Tae!"

Yoongi just laughed in the background before taking another sip of his coffee.

~

Ela_koo