십이

It was around 1000 years later after Taehyung has been turned immortal, when their peaceful life turned upside down once again.

Jeongguk has once again gone wild after the witch hunt took place, being incredibly furious that his precious slaves and transmitters between earth and hell were slaughtered and only Taehyung was able to calm him down, sitting on his lap and stroking Jeongguk's hair while purring how much he loved him.

But no matter what Taehyung did to keep Jeongguk calm and composed, the furious devil was out of control, wishing hellfire upon the church and almost started a whole war between Angels and demons for the sacrilege of losing his human subordinates.

He also locked Taehyung away in their hidden mansion, the immortal beauty crying for Jeongguk to be let out but the devil only pressed a firm kiss to Taehyung's forehead before storming out of the rooms and yelling for his guards to not let Taehyung escape.

They didnt talk for one year after this, Taehyung sulking in the luxurious surroundings of his home, using his little powers to keep Jeongguk away who went mad, once again after being denied the entrance to his Queen.

It needed a lot of begging and apologises for Taehyung to allow Jeongguk in, showing, although he was the one to be locked away, how much power he held over the emperor of hell. Jeongguk walking up to his precious love and apologizing to him for hours and hours.

Taehyung loved the way Jeongguk showed his affection after such a possessive show of love. The devil has often enough apologized for his possessiveness, but since it was part of his being, Taehyung accepted his antics anyways, smiling softly but painfully and whispering to him that it didnt matter as long as Jeongguk still loved him.

The immortal male also tried to make the best out of the situation, being the devil's hidden gem had its advantages and Taehyung has managed to get Jeongguk to allow him a visit to Earth after this.

"Ggu, please! I wasnt outside of hell for ten years! The witchhunt is over now, let me out", Taehyung stubbornly reasoned. Not knowing that the witchhunt would be going on for a few more years, around hundred to be exact but to this time, the church has calmed and stopped their investigation that caused the death of thousands of witches and even innocent humans.

"Taehyung", Jeongguk said sternly, looking up from the papers scattered in front of his large oaken desk, a feather resting in between his fingers, writing down something before concentrating back on his lover.

"I said no, didnt I? It's far too dangerous and I dont want you hurt", Lucifer sternly answered his lover who huffed annoyed, crossing his arms. The two demon guards by Taehyung's side stayed quiet as always, only watching wide eyed how the once human boy dared to talk to their leader.

"I won't get hurt, you possessive ass, I just want to see trees! Is it too much to ask after you threw me away once coz you couldn't stand anyone looking at me?! You're so unfair and immature, what are you?", Taehyung hissed, his beautiful eyes burning in rage.

Literally, because after all this time spending with Jeongguk, he adapted the characteristics of his lover, his immortality bounded to Jeongguk's, his powers shared with his lovers. So whenever he grew angry, his eyes flamed up in the colors of purgatory.

Jeongguk's eyes lit up in flames as we by the daring words of his lover, growling, his wings fluttering warningly behind his back. "Dont start to act bratty now, Babyboy, you know damn well that I had my reasons! I dont want you to get hurt, you're the most precious person to me, most important thing in my life", Jeongguk hissed.

The worry was visible in his red burning eyes and Taehyung immediately softened, walking up to his upset lover and sitting down on his lap. Leaning forward to press a sweet kiss to his nose. "Oh Ggu... I'm yours. And I'll forever will be. You set me off limits, remember? No one will be able to harm me. And I really just want to go to a forest and walk around. Please. You know how much I love the nature and I miss it", the last words were whispered so only Jeongguk could hear them.

The devil sighed, adjusting his petite Baby on his lap, pulling him close before looking apologetically at Taehyung. "I'm sorry, my Love. I know I am too much but I can't help it... just the thought of you being gone, leaving me in my dull life without love... it makes me anxious. Forgive a man for being possessive but you're so good. So lovely and I cannot think of a day where I wont want to be with you", Jeongguk quietly confessed.

Tears brimmed in Taehyung's eyes. "Oh Ggu, my big Baby. I love you so much and you're my world. I dont want to flee from you, you're my enternity. My forever", the previous monk whimpered, kissing Jeongguk shakily, his hands cupping Jeongguk's face.

"Okay... I allow you to leave. But in a forest of my choice and you wont be there for a day. Only five hours, okay? I need you with me and you know that I cant leave hell. Not when all this shit is going on", the emperor of hell pointed to the mess on his desk.

Taehyung giggled faintly in response. "Thank you, Ggu... I'm still mad at you but thank you", he mumbled against Jeongguk's lips before allowing himself to get lost in a passionate kiss.

~

Ela_koo