사십사

When Taehyung awoke from his trance, he found himself being tied down, a cloth forced in between his lips and two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He struggled in the grip, not knowing who was touching him like this because this for sure wasn't his Ggu. Taehyung knew every touch from his husband by now.

So he squirmed in the unfamiliar hold, whining silently but once he felt the arms tightened and remembered what has happened, he opened his eyes. "You're awake, my gorgeous Taehyungie", Jimin purred out, happy to look at Taehyung's shocked beautiful eyes. 

They were still a gorgeous brown, so beautifully watery and always showing what he was thinking. It was adorable and being away from him 1400 years was not enough to make Jimin forget it. Because as soon as he laid his eyes on Taehyung again, he became addicted.

As if he has never been away from him.

But a frown grew visible on his face when he saw the confusion in Taehyung's eyes, the way he backed away and Jimin did not imagine their meeting coming like this, rage bubbling back up in his chest upon seeing this. So he grabbed Taehyung harshly, ripping the cloth away from the beauty's plump wet lips.

"Y-you're hurting me", Taehyung whimpered out weakly when Jimin tightened his grip around him until it became suffocating. The vampire growled, he felt incredibly angered by the fact that his beloved Taehyungie didn't remember him, at all. This was all Jeongguk's fault.

"And you've been hurting me", Jimin hissed, gripping even tighter and pushing Taehyung to his feet, the scared puppy stumbling away before he was pulled back. Pressed against the man's hard chest and Jimin heard a sigh coming from his brother who stepped through the portal right after him.

"So so much, Taehyungie. I thought you were dead, taken away by this horrible demon and turned into his whore... seems like I was right", Jimin sneered, disgust visible on his face and it broke Taehyung's fear because no one was talking shit about his Ggu on his watch!

"My Ggu is not horrible and I'm not his whore! I don't know you but you being salty is not cute at all", Taehyung hissed out, eyes firing up in the flames of purgatory and it surprised Jimin who remembered Taehyung being the gentlest soul of them all. Yet so many years have passed and Taehyung obviously changed.

"So don't talk about things you don't understand", the Queen of hell said, staring at Jimin before he tilted his head to the side, noticing the way Jimin's eyes changed. "You really think we know each other...", he mumbled, the other glaring at him before suddenly flipping them over, Seojoon to his side protesting when he saw the sudden fury in Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin, no!", he exclaimed when Jimin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's throat, pressing the petit male against the nearby wall. "Dammit", Seojoon cursed, the other vampire who carried Yoongi quickly jumped back. 

"YOU ARE MINE!", Jimin yelled into Taehyung's terrified face who grabbed Jimin's wrists in the attempt to pull him away from his throat but the vampire was too deep in his rage to care that he was hurting the one he claimed to love. 

"And if I can't have you, then no will", Jimin seethed out, eyes turning pitch black, fangs extending and Taehyung's beautiful brown eyes widened, silver locks flying around his face when he shook his head. Where were his powers when he needed them?! Why couldn't he bring it over himself to hurt the other?

But before Jimin could do something stupid like slam his teeth into Taehyung's fragile neck, he was pulled away, Seojoon's angry face coming into view while he grabbed onto the smaller's neck with a suffocating grip. "Enough brother", he growled, using his royal strength to force Jimin down while Taehyung trembled and coughed loudly, tied hands coming down to massaged his neck.

"LET ME GO! THE WHORE IS MINE!", Jimin yelled in absolute rage, clawing at his own brother in the attempt to get back to Taehyung who fearfully pressed himself against the wall, not being able to escape this situation and his eyes flew over to Yoongi, his precious best friend who was now already taken away.

When he tried reaching out for his friend, Jimin moved into the way, still screaming profanities out at Taehyung. Seojoon behind him sighed. "All these years, little brother and you still haven't changed", he mumbled, suddenly moving forward and crashing Jimin against the wall next to Taehyung.

The little silverhead screaming in surprise, turning away and staring up to Seojoon with wide eyes when the vampire king pulled away, just when two vampires appeared next to him. "Take my brother to his room and lock him inside. As long as the Queen is here, I don't want him outside. He's a risk to my plan", Seojoon said coldly.

Jimin completely lost it, raging when he was tied down, heavy shackles forcing his powers out but that didn't stop him from yelling, swearing to whatever god that he would get his hands on Taehyung and make him pay for all these years of misery and acting he put up.

Taehyung whimpered, silent tears running down his face because he saw the pain in Jimin's eyes and that somehow brought tears to his own. Why was he so affected? Why was he feeling... so guilty?

"Forgive my brother, my Queen. He's not in his right mindset", Seojoon mumbled gently, cupping Taehyung's small face to check for injuries but the beauty flinched away, pressing him further into the wall. "Don't be afraid, please. I won't treat you harshly. You're too precious", Seojoon said, wiping Taehyung's tears away and bowing his head.

"I simply wanted to get back my runaway bride but when I heard you took him in, I couldn't get him. He's your friend and I assume the devil's as well. I became a dead man when I laid my hands on the both of you", Seojoon chuckled, throwing his brother a glance. 

Jimin was already dragged away but he struggled, possessive eyes still fixed on Taehyung's shaken frame. "T-then why?", Taehyung mumbled. "It can't be because of him...", Taehyung said, sad eyes moving over to Jimin who promised him silently that he was going to get him.

"Jimin's obsession with you doesn't involve me. I wanted Yoongi back but you're friends with him and Jimin wanted you. He's my little brother and he would never give up until he had you. But that doesn't mean I would allow him to keep you."

At this point, Jimin's eyes widened. "What?!", he hissed out, eyes snapping to his brother. Seojoon shook his head, chuckling softly while staring at the beauty in front of him, this precious puppy who was worth more than anything in the world.

"The devil won't chase me when I have you by my side. With you, I will be invincible", Seojoon announced, Jimin screeching in anger in the background once he realized what that meant. His brother had own plans with Taehyung and these didn't involve Jimin at all.

And the next words of his brother underlined Seojoon's own secret plan.

"Kim Taehyung, you will be Queen by my side so not even the devil would dare to go against me."

~

The sass and betrayal in this chapter is unreal, chefs kiss

Ela_koo