삼십삼

"I'd like to have a word with you, Mr Kim", immediately after the class has ended and Seokjin has packed his things together to move out of the classroom, he was stopped by these friendly sounding words. But the threat beneath them was clear to the siren, eyes already searching for Taehyung's. 

The silver haired male shot him an assuring smile, telling him that they would be waiting right in front of the door. "Hearing is the best, remember?", Taehyung smiled assuring at his friend who nodded with a heavy gulp, feeling anxiety rush through his veins when he turned to face Namjoon.

The wizard has already removed his glasses from his face, crossing his bulky arms over his chest while staring darkly at Seokjin. "Get over here", he breathed out lowly, anger barely concealed in his voice and Seokjin started to tremble but obeyed the command. 

The siren walked up to the other until he stood right in front of Namjoon, having to lift his head up because he was a lot more taller in height than Seokjin, also a reason why Seokjin felt so terrified of the man. It would be so easy to crush Seokjin underneath his palms. And both of them knew that.

So the pretty male shuffled uncomfortable with his feet, not daring to look at Namjoon and he flinched when a hand yanked his chin up. "Where were you yesterday, Seokjin?", Namjoon asked, his voice icy cold and sending shivers down Seokjin's spine. 

No, he had to be strong now, stand his ground. He was stronger than this and he was sick of being tossed around like this by the taller, he wanted this abusive relationship to stop and escape his molester. "I was out", he said swiftly, Namjoon's eyes narrowing by this once he heard the confident undertone in Jin's voice.

"When I told you to go there and wait for me? I was there, Seokjin but you weren't. Do you know how angry that made me?" he growled out, mind on the urge of slipping into rage. But Seokjin had the audacity to nod with a grim look on his gorgeous face.

"I do, but guess what? I don't care about that Namjoon because you brought me nothing but pain so why would I stay with you? You do nothing but to hurt and abuse me, and I'm not taking that anymore! You think of me as a toy but I'm not", Seokjin seethed through gritted teeth, immediately noticing the anger flashing through the wizard's hooded dark eyes.

"So you're acting up, going against me? Just because you think you have friends, you can defy me? Are you really this stupid, Jinnie? You're mine! And no one can save you from me! You're mine and you know that! Mine alone so don't even fucking try to push me away if you don't want you to lock you away where no one can find you!", Namjoon raged, pressing Seokjin against his body and the siren gasped.

"I'm not yours! I belong to no one than myself!", the purple haired man yelled back and struggled in Namjoon's tight grip. The wizard clearly tried pulling him away already. "Shut the fuck up! You're coming with me, I'm locking you away like I should've before", Namjoon growled out but Seokjin struggled so much in his grip that he couldn't hold him.

"NO! You're not deciding over me like this, I'm sick of you treating me like your property! I'm not yours!", Seokjin yelled back at him. "YOU ARE MINE! Whether or not you are, you're claimed by me", Namjoon seethed, his hands sparking up with magic and a portal suddenly appeared in front of him.

But before he could push Seokjin through it like he planned to do, a figure showed up in front of him and actually made the portal disappear. "What in the world", Namjoon hissed, grabbing Seokjin's arm tightly and pulling his beauty behind him. 

"That was a huge mistake, Kim Namjoon", the person turned around to be revealed as Taehyung, his eyes firing daggers at the daring wizard who first didn't seem to recognize him. "Seokjin stands under my protection so let him go right now or face the consequences", Taehyung growled out, eyes flashing red.

"You're the Queen of hell", Namjoon stated once he realized who he was looking at and Taehyung glared at him in return. "I am, now release him", the silver haired male demanded for the wizard. "He's mine, he has my claim so don't interfere into my business", the professor seethed through gritted teeth, his nails digging into Seokjin's arm who released a scared whimper.

Taehyung's eyes hardened. "You made it my business when you touched him, wizard", he hissed out. The next moment Namjoon flew through the air and hit the whiteboard, Seokjin stumbling free. "Jin, get out", Taehyung ordered the trembling siren with a short look over his shoulder.

"Yoongi is waiting outside, Ggu is with him. I want to talk to him alone", Taehyung said with glowing red eyes and Seokjin scrambled away. But before he left the room, he turned his head to look pleadingly at Taehyung.

"Please don't hurt him", he whispered out and Taehyung shot him a surprised look before a flash of understanding moved through his eyes. "Go", he said gently, the doors slamming shut behind Seokjin.

Namjoon on the other side slowly got up with a groan, fingers already buzzing from magic. "You, what is wrong with you?! You made him fall in love with you yet you treat him like this?! You disgust me, Kim Namjoon", Taehyung hissed, purgatory fire lighting his own hands up to threaten Namjoon.

"He doesn't love me, not after everything I did... he's mine but I'm hurting him... don't you think I know that I'm a monster?! I'm afraid too, how can I protect him from anyone else?!", Namjoon suddenly bursted out which stunned Taehyung and his fire dimmed a bit. 

"Then why are you doing this to him?"

"Because I love him! And because I'm shit at expressing my feelings for him. But I can't let him go."

"You're abusing him! He's scared of living normally because of you, you're currently ruining his life and you're telling me, you love him? What kind of bullshit it that?", Taehyung snapped at the other who sunk to his knees again, throwing the door a helpless glance.

"Answer me!", Taehyung yelled at him, just when Jeongguk appeared at the door to make sure everything was fine. He respected Taehyung's wish to talk to Namjoon alone but he still wanted to make sure his Queen was unharmed.

"He's my Mate!", Namjoon then cried out, a tear rolling down his cheek. Taehyung stared at him stunned, this was not the answer he expected. "I know what I'm doing is wrong but I'm scared to properly court him, he would definitely reject me, he has every reason to hate my kind. We were the reason nearly all of the sirens died. So I put my claim on him the moment I met him because this prevents him from getting hurt. But I can't control myself. I'm a dragon wizard, we're possessive by heart, I cannot fight my own nature", Namjoon confessed sad with head hung low.

"Don't you get it?! He might be scared but he still loves you. So take back the claim, man up, apologize and maybe he will forgive you", Taehyung snapped. "But until you didn't grow back balls, you will not come near him. I dare you, Kim Namjoon, come close to him without permission and I will rip you apart", the Queen of hell threatened the wizard who nodded slowly.

"You treated him horribly and you're right that he considers you as a monster, I do too. But I saw the love in his eyes, Mates were made to be together. So maybe use the tiny chance that is left and take a look at your heart. Once you decided how you will continue, you can come to me. But you will stay away from Seokjin", Taehyung said with high held head, looking intimidating and lots more dangerous than the supposedly strong wizard.

Jeongguk felt pride swelling in his chest form how powerful Taehyung has become. From a helpless monk to the powerful Queen of hell.

~

Was this chapter weird or confusing? I had the feeling it was though...

Ela_koo