에필로그

And the last chapter TT

°°°

Taehyung buried Jimin's body on the cemetery he has entombed his long deceased family. He wanted Jimin to lay in peace with the rest of his family, lifting his head up against the sky and crying for the long lost friend and the beautiful friendship that was destroyed.

But Taehyung wanted to keep all the good memories in his heart while he left the bad thoughts at the graveyard, burying them equally like he did to his old best friend. A single red rose resting on the tombstone to Jimin's grave. 

In beautiful memory, a loving friend,
Park Jimin

Taehyung did not want to remember Jimin in his worst moments, instead he chose all the times he has laughed with him and it helped him to turn around, leave the graveyard and return back to hell where his husband was already anxiously waiting for him.

Jeongguk and Taehyung have had a long talk after the horrendous adventures in the vampire castle and they came to good terms about the decision of Taehyung's freedom. They chose on proper communication instead of locking their wishes away. 

When Taehyung went to bury his friend, Jeongguk chose to stay in hell as this was a thing Taehyung had to do alone, for the first time in many years. He owed a proper goodbye to Jimin and Jeongguk respected that.

Back in the castle, they found Namjoon and Jin in a passionate embrace, the wizard also apologizing to Taehyung who was very much irritated on why the lovers of his friends were apologizing to him yet he accepted the apology as long as Namjoon made it up to Jin.

And he did. 

Hoseok and Yoongi took a couple of years, hundred to be exact Taehyung has counted and Jeongguk has bet on, to warm up to each other, to forget their horrible first meetings until it was forgiven and love was filling their hearts instead.

Now Jeongguk and Taehyung weren't the only ones fucking in every room of the devil's palace and so many demons have filed complaints because they have walked in on them.

Even Yeontan and Cerberus made a peace treaty and became friends, the smaller Pomeranian often enough sleeping on one of the heads or fighting for Taehyung's attention. 

Jeongguk has finally taken Taehyung to a trip all around the world, visiting every remarkable monument and choosing the best places for them to stay- and to fuck of course. They visited capitals, kissed each other on the Eiffel tower, jumped into the pacific sea, fucked on the London eye and came across beautiful little villages splattered all across the countries.

When they returned to hell, they got to take their friends with them on a second trip, the immortals having all time of the world and all of them took their fun in annoying, embarrassing each other and the humans until they were lying on the floor and roaring with laughter.

Namjoon proposed to Jin on Crete, a beautiful island of Greece which was Jin's birthplace and they sealed their marriage with a kiss in a small white cottage that was gifted to them by Jeongguk. Of course not being wedded by a church's man, Taehyung trying to burn the last one alive and promising to kick the pope's butt so they never went close enough, but by Jeongguk, the mighty devil himself. 

Taehyung has been sobbing in the front row and demanded Jeongguk to make another proposal. They have already married over twenty times since Taehyung loved preparing weddings and who was Jeongguk to say no to his precious Babyboy.

When Hoseok finally got the courage to propose to Yoongi, it was all messy, kisses placed with snot and tears over their faces and Taehyung commenting how actually cute and gross they are. Only to disappear through a portal when they started to tug on each other's clothes.

Their stamina was no joke but still unmatched to Taehyung's and Jeongguk's who of course felt challenged and had to fuck Taehyung on every surface of their hidden mansion. Rest in peace to Taehyung's ass at this point.

Once the three couples were all wedded, they started competitions with each other over nearly anything and it never got boring with them. 

Taehyung actually got the diploma he always wanted while Namjoon was still sometimes teaching at the university but being more occupied with the love of his life, Jin and their newly adopted little baby dragon. After the ceremony, with Namjoon cheekily handing Taehyung the diploma, professor and student on the outside but Queen of hell and dragon wizard on the inside, Jeongguk of course had to pull Taehyung away and fuck him in the bathroom one last time.

Their bathroom to be more exact as no one dared to go inside there from how often they were caught inside of there. 

From the lowest moment in their lives, all afraid to lose the significant other, they realized how precious life was and their beloved ones and Taehyung never regretted to extend his family, adding so many loving people to his life he in no way would want to change.

Yes, he did suffer in the past but there always was a meaning behind pain, because what didn't bring you down, makes you stronger. Taehyung will forever believe in this saying. And one day yearly, he was gone, sitting on Jimin's grave and telling him all about his life before resting a red rose to it again and smiling up to the sky.

Knowing that God was taking good care of Jimin.

Everyone had different motives to stay with their beloved. Jimin's reason might've been wrong but at the end, he was freed from his wrong beliefs and made up with Taehyung and himself in the end.

No matter what would happen, they would stay together as a family.

For Namjoon and Seokjin, it was for love.

For Hoseok and Yoongi, it was for them.

And for Jeongguk and his Queen Taehyung, it was for eternity

THE END OF FOR ETERNITY

~

And that's the end of Eternity! I hope you enjoyed reading, tell me your thoughts on the story hehe♡ another book done, yay

Hope you liked it and see you in a next story of mine!

I nom nom you♡

Ela_koo