사십이

Hoseok has been sensing that something was going on in hell so he decided to check on it, the demon lord was prepared for demons dancing out of line. But he definitely wasn't prepared to see Jimin, his Jiminie to walk towards him, guarding the only portal officially leading out of hell and that was somehow left unguarded.

"Jimin?! What are you doing here? W-what's going on?", Hoseok asked surprised, not knowing how to react when his lover walked towards him, looking so so different and distant and Hoseok spotted a small figure laying in Jimin's arms as well yet the blond didn't seem to acknowledge him.

"Jimin, do you know this demon?", the tall man to Jimin's side snarled out annoyed, red eyes fixed on Hoseok and he realized that this was a vampire. Hoseok has known that Jimin wasn't a saint, it after all was Hoseok's fault that the vampire breed was born and he let Jimin turn his family.

Who themselves created more vampires until a whole new breed was born.

"That's Hoseok, he's no threat", Jimin stated coldly, malicious eyes now flickering over to the confused man, finally looking at him. "J-Jimin...?", he asked confused, gasping when he recognized the person in Jimin's arms, the silver hair of the Queen. Hoseok has never seen the Queen's face but seen silver hair all over Jeongguk.

"That's the Queen! Jimin, what are you doing?!", Hoseok asked, lifting his sword up higher. There was a sudden darkness in Jimin's eyes when he shortly glanced down to the unconscious male in his hold. "Hoseokie, just let us through", he then purred out.

"Let's not talk about how you betrayed me. You said Taehyungie was dead!", Jimin accused Hoseok while Seojoon growled impatiently, of course his dramatic brother couldn't be fast. "Because he is!", Hoseok said, not understanding what was going on but his heart started to break when he saw the sudden hatred in Jimin's eyes.

"After all these decades throwing myself on you, forming you yet you still dare lie to me?!", Jimin seethed through gritted teeth, turning the Queen's head to the side, the silver mob of hair revealing the most stunning features of a now unconscious beauty. It was the one Jimin would always paint in their home, Hoseok realized.

The Queen of hell was none other than Kim Taehyung and icy showers ran through his body once the realization sunk in. "You used me", he whispered, sword trembling while he stared at the love of his life, the male he gave his Mate up for.

"Of course I used you! My Taehyungie was stolen from me and I had no sign left of him! He was seduced by a demon, your so called King so I seduced you to get my revenge. And oh, you were wonderful Hoseokie, falling right into my trap, even rejecting that stupid Mate of yours!", Jimin laughed meanly at the end while Hoseok's eyes stung with tears.

"It was so easy to manipulate you, almost too easy yet you were useless, not even knowing where Taehyungie was! Lucky for you, we met a pretty little siren who told us everything we wanted to know. Oh, and do you wanna know something more funny? Your little Mate is Seojoonie's runaway bride! Isn't that funny!", Jimin snickered at the end.

Hoseok's eyes flickered towards the vampire king, close to him a man who carried Hoseok's Mate, Yoongi. The gorgeous little vampire Hoseok rejected because he loved Jimin. "Y-you said we were forever going to be together", the demon whispered and Jimin clicked his tongue.

"Oh don't be a crying bitch now, I never felt anything for you! I thought you demons were all tough, not broken bitches!", Jimin hissed hatefully. "I LOVED YOU FOR OVER 1400 YEARS!", Hoseok yelled at him with teary eyes, Jimin shrugging his shoulders.

Nothing of the broken angel was left Jimin has been, all a lie and Hoseok couldn't stop his heart from breaking, over and over again. 

"Now be a nice boy, Hoseokie and step aside, I have to celebrate a reunion with my Taehyungie and Seojoonie here has to behead your little Mate", Jimin chirped but Hoseok was shaking, his sword aimed at Jimin. "I-I will kill you!", he screamed heartbroken but the vampire only laughed, flinging Taehyung over his shoulder before walking over to Hoseok.

He cupped his cheek, seeing the broken demon lord and sending him a wink. "You wouldn't, you love me too much for this", he confidently said while Hoseok cried and cried. "I-I hate you", he sobbed, sinking to the ground.

His entire mind was clouded with millions of memories, his past life all filled with Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, the love of his life who betrayed him, Hoseok wanted to die because he was so stupid, so blind of love and allowed Jimin to have his way with him, he gave him everything

And Jimin took everything without batting his eyes, took Hoseok's love and used him. To get what he wanted and Hoseok fell into his trap, fell for his vulnerable puppy eyes, his broken self in the wish to save Jimin.

While Jimin didn't need to be saved but rather push Hoseok into misery himself, watching him laughing.

Jimin snickered, pressing his Taehyungie closer while watching the pathetic demon cry on the floor. "You really disgust me, Jung Hoseok", he sneered, kicking Hoseok's sword away and one of the vampires moved forward to knock the demon out.

"Have a good time thinking about me", Jimin evilly giggled before stepping through the portal, not even throwing a second glance at the one he has spent over thousand years with.

Seojoon threw Hoseok a sympathetic glance, knowing how insane his brother was, right from the start, even before he was turned immortal. Jimin was self destructive, which was why their parents sent him away as they were afraid of what he could do, sent him to the monastery only for the whole misery to start.

Jimin has gone insane and now that he got his hands back on the reason for his insanity, Seojoon feared it was going to be worse. He had to do something against it, before Jimin destroyed not only himself but also the others around him.

Because unknown to Jimin, Seojoon had his own plans with the Queen of hell.

~

Poor Hoseok:(( what's going to happen next, what do you think?

Ela_koo