십육

"I won't make any exceptions for this. I want all of these traitors down here, on their knees begging for my fucking mercy!", a loud angry voice boomed through the wide hall, fire roaring in the background. Anger seething through every single pore of the man standing in the middle of the spacious room, hand resting on the head of a gigantic dog.

A monster with three heads, midnight black hair and blood red eyes, a monster thirsting for blood and screaming souls. A monster, just like its owner. "Cerberus... I fear your meal is going to wait a bit", the man said, back facing the quivering demon on the ground, smokey claws clawing at the ground.

"Trying to start a revolt, huh?! Against ME?! THEIR KING?! THESE MERE CREATURES DARE TO DEFY ME?! I'M THEIR GOD!", the man yelled, the demon kneeling behind him sobbed scared, broken already, left a pathetic pundle on the ground.

"You know what... Cerberus, my boy, go and take out the trash", the man suddenly purred, caressing the largest head of the dog by his feet who excitedly growled before the king of hell finally decided to turn around.

His eyes were burning red and filled with the fire of purgatory when he started at the small demon crawling on the floor. "You pathetic wimp. Did you really think you can trick me? I created you, all of you! And I can wipe out your useless existence if I wish so!", he roared, voice even dropping a few octaves.

"M-my Lord-", the broken creature on the ground whined but the devil lifted his hand, stopping him immediately. "Enough. I will take care of your brothers", he spat the word. "And you'll be wishing to be eaten already by Cerberus when they arrive here. Because unlike you filth, I always keep my promises."

A smile then formed on the man's sun kissed face, a dark twisted smile that held nothing but demonic intentions behind. A smile formed without kindness behind.

Stygian wings formed behind his broad back, pitch black horns forming in between waves of midnight color crashing over a warm contrasting forehead when the emperor of hell let go of the dog by his side.

His cold smile widening. "Dinner time, Cerberus."

Jeon Jeongguk's smile didn't waver when the gigantic creature jumped forward, aiming for his prey, attacking it with monstrous claws and the intention to kill.

These demons dared to defy him and they were paying the price for wishing to harm their king. Their creator. Because in hell, Jeongguk has become a literal God. And he wasn't going to be brought down.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

Rhythmic steps and the hurried silent follows sounded through the dark hall way, the entrance unusual silent, guards on every meter they passed, ignored as always and as silent as ever, not made to talk but to act.

Guards made for one purpose: to protect the devil's most precious treasure.

Jeongguk of course didn't bother to pay them any attention, walking towards the end of the hall where two board black doors hid his gem away from the world.

Only he and two other persons had the keys leading to the rooms behind these doors so he didn't even bother in looking around, unlocking the doors and stepping inside. Cerberus by his side barked excitedly by the mere thought of seeing his other owner, running forward.

"Careful to not jump on him again, Cerb!", Jeongguk warned before following the dog, walking through the two living rooms and the hall.

Coming closer to his desired gem, he heard a loud squeal and the happy bark of this monster dog. The devil fondly rolled his eyes and entered the room. He was met with the sight of his beautiful lover trying to save his face from wet dog kisses, laughing loudly and happily.

Taehyung, beautiful Taehyung was tightly wrapped in a blanket, laying on their large king size bed, a now forgotten book right next to him and the large stygian body of Cerberus right on top of him.

"Get off of him!", Jeongguk barked irritated which caused his lover to snap his beautiful eyes towards him, a shy blush laying on his cheeks and he stopped his antics against Cerberus' licking attacks, the dogs' head happily buried in his owner's hair and neck and shoulder.

"Ggu", Taehyung said with a flushed face, ignoring the gigantic dog practically on top of him. "Hey Babyboy... Missed you", Jeongguk mumbled, kicking his shoes off of his feet, exhaling exhausted.

And pretty, understanding Taehyung patted the place next to him, his lover immediately walking over to him. One of Cerberus' heads growled at his other owner, seeing a thread to Taehyung's attention while the pretty male continued to pet him.

"Move over, Bastard, he's mine", Jeongguk growled back, eyes flashing red. Taehyung's melodic laugh immediately calming him and made him feel better when he pecked the boy's lips.

"How's the world doing outside?", Taehyung sneakily asked, a teasing undertone that meant he was soon sick of being locked away again and was going to whine more for Jeongguk's attention. "I'm sorry, Angel", Jeongguk apologized quietly, kissing the crown of Taehyung's silver locks.

"Go shove that up your ass. Did you at least bring snacks?", Taehyung grumbled in response, not really being upset over his possessiveness since he got used to it, actually enjoying this relaxed life of being spoiled and getting everything he wanted from his lover.

"I did", Jeongguk chuckled, holding up three bags of candies. Taehyung squealed in delight, Cerberus on his lap yapping by the happy sound, pleased that his owner was enjoying himself.

Cerberus was actually picked up by Taehyung, he had a talent for picking up pets, Jeongguk's words also including a certain vampire, the then little cub freezing almost to death after his mother was killed. Taehyung decided to take the little hell hound in and treat him.

And of course, even a demonic hell hound like Cerberus, the last of his kind, got attached to the sweet kind soul called Taehyung and always grew back into a puppy whenever he was around Taehyung.

A puppy being able to grow over tent feet tall.

"Candies! Thank purgatory the mankind invented these pieces of heaven", Taehyung happily said, already shoving three of the sugary goods into his mouth. Allowing Cerberus to have three pieces as well, each for every head.

"Don't feed him these, he'll get whiny again", Jeongguk scolded, earning a glare from both, Taehyung and Cerberus. "Let my Baby have some, he doesn't get these yummy things, only heads and bodies that smell bad and demons who are so icky, isn't that right baby?", Taehyung cooed, taking one head into his head and squishing his cheeks.

If Jeongguk would try that, his hands would he gone already but Taehyung of course was an exception. Everyone loved Taehyung. Even that dumb dog.

"I missed you", Jeongguk mumbled, burying his head into Taehyung's shoulder and kissing his beautiful golden skin. "And whose fault is that?", Taehyung teased him, earning a groan coming from his lover.

It were these moments which Taehyung loved the most. Where they were just a couple, cuddling together and eating candies, bickering and simply enjoying each other's company. If you ignore the large dog with three heads and Jeongguk's horns and wings, it would be a normal evening.

"I missed you too, Ggu... when is this revolt ending?", Taehyung timidly asked after the reason why he was hidden again. He didn't mind, really. Jeongguk did everything to make him feel cozy, the beauty had everything he asked for and also Yoongi to keep him company, another little demon dog called Yeontan who was scared of Cerberus and his handsome lover carrying him on hands.

"Soon. Soon and you can sit on my lap again where you belong to."

~

Ela_koo