이십육

Babiessss please comment, I pour so much work and time into my updates and I feel so sad seeing literally nothing on my updates:((( it breaks my heart bc I then think you don't like it🥺🥺🥺 and if you like it, then TELL ME🥺

°°°

The four have chosen seats in the middle of the auditorium, Jeongguk and Yoongi claiming the seats to Taehyung´s side while Jin sunk into the seat next to Yoongi who seemed less scary than Jeongguk who was sometimes staring over to the nervous male. Taehyung and Yoongi were holding hands and seemingly in their own world.

But the devil was glaring around them, feeling the presences around them to make sure none of them were dangerous. His hands tightened around the edge of his seat, eyes darkening when he thought about people wanting his beautiful lover and Jeongguk turned his head to look at Taehyung.

His gorgeous Baby was giggling with Yoongi, trying his best to cheer him up and didn´t seem to mind when Jeongguk wrapped one large hand around his thigh and squeezed the thick flesh there, playing with his other hand while still scanning the room. 

Jin on the other side has unpacked his stuff and was now nervously waiting for class to start, just wishing this horrible hour to end already so he could quickly hide from his tormentor. Anxiety rushed through his veins when he immediately found the tall figure of the man who loved bothering him.

The man who has made a claim over Seokjin and was so possessive that he didn't even want Seokjin to have friends. The man who was scaring the beautiful siren beyond belief and who would do everything to have Seokjin exclusively to himself.

His eyes only fixed on the now smiling man with the adorable dimples and the sparkling glasses, Seokjin didn't notice the suspicious eyes also focused on him. Jeongguk knew something was wrong with Jin and it seemed to include that man he was staring at. 

"Cupcake, I think something is wrong with your new friend", Jeongguk whispered towards his Queen who immediately turned his head around concerned, warm doe eyes looking at him innocently when he focused his attention immediately on his lover. "What do you mean, Ggu?", he whispered back, taking the words very serious as Jeongguk was never wrong.

"This guy on the whiteboard... he stares at Seokjin all the time. His eyes are way too old for his age, he must be an immortal", Jeongguk informed his Baby who glanced over to the man who was indeed staring intently to Seokjin, not noticed by anyone as the lesson hasn't started yet.

"You're right... and Jin is scared because of it. Why?", Taehyung asked concerned for his friend´s safety. "I can't look in both of their heads but I see the darkness in his soul. He did some brutal things and Seokjin is scared of the other", Jeongguk grumbled, brows scrunching up in concentration.

"Maybe we should leave. That man is a threat, and I can't risk your safety, Babydoll", Jeongguk mumbled, already on the urge to leave but Taehyung pulled him back into his seat. "We can't leave Jin alone!", he hissed upset at Jeongguk. 

"You say the man has bad intentions which could only mean that he wants to harm Jin. We have to stay to protect him", the silver haired beauty said stubbornly and Jeongguk released a growl by that. "You can't be serious, we don´t know this guy, he's a siren. He doesn't matter but you do. Don't make me pull you back to hell", the devil growled out but Taehyung's own eyes flashed red this time.

"I'm not letting you drag me back home again, Ggu. He's my friend and I protect my friends", Taehyung hissed angrily. Yoongi leaned towards them, concerned what they were fighting about again. "What's the matter? Is Jeon threatening to bring you back to hell because his ass is antsy?", the vampire asked and only because he was sad, Jeongguk only glared at him.