삼십

Find Chapter 삼십일 (31) on my Inkitt account♡

Warning, this chapter is rated mature! Don't read if uncomfortable! Smut gay scenes!

Seokjin was in awe of the devil palace. As soon as Jeongguk teleported them into his home, the siren has stumbled backwards and stretching his neck into every direction possible. "It's massive, right? I was shocked at first too... got lost so many times until I got a hang of it because someone doesn't want to create a map of this place", Yoongi commented.

He threw Jeongguk a playful glare and the devil responded with a flick of his tongue before pulling Taehyung closer by his thin waist, already growing impatient to take his Queen back into their rooms. "It's not my fault that you have the navigation of a slug, weak ass hoe", he commented, receiving a smack from Taehyung almost immediately but not caring, rather reaching out for the silverhead's hand and pressing a kiss to the knuckles.

"No talking to Yoonie like that, Ggu! He's still sad!", Taehyung scolded but squeaked when Jeongguk's eyes turned red and he was flung over his shoulder. A loud smack echoed through the halls and Jin's cheeks reddened by that display of dominance.

"Be sad somewhere else", Jeongguk huffed out, one hand grabbing onto Taehyung's ass and kneading the solid flesh under his palm, growling satisfied. "I feel so loved", Yoongi replied with a huff, not minding the devil groping his best friend while Seokjin was freaking out on the inside.

"As you should. Anyways, show our guest his room, I have to fuck TaeTae now", the devil announced and already walked into another direction without waiting for a response, the pretty male hanging over his shoulder weakly protested.

"Wait, Ggu, you had my ass already in the bathroom-- Ggu! No!", but the screams got carried away by the devil until Yoongi and Seokjin heard nothing anymore. "Come with me, maybe we find Berry or Tannie, I wanna cuddle my Babies", Yoongi said, tugging onto Seokjin's sleeve to take him into another direction.

The siren was still stunned and couldn't stop his mouth from slipping. "Um, are they always like this?", he asked when he hurried to keep up with the vampire's surprisingly fast speed and also being surprised at how unbothered Yoongi looked. "Ah yes, they are horny twenty four seven, it's nothing new. Jeongguk has Tae bent over during an entire meeting once, it's something you'll get used to. They fuck everywhere. Name a kink and they possibly tried it, these horny fuckers", Yoongi chuckled.

"Well more like Jeongguk is a horny fucker, can't keep his hands away from TaeTae's ass... who can blame him, TaeTae's ass was made to be touched", Yoongi commented bluntly while Seokjin choked on his spit and coughed.

The vampire threw him an amused glance from the side. "As I said, you'll get used to it, comment on it, make fun of it and it's tolerable", the shorter man offered Seokjin as a tip and the siren nodded intimidated.

Yoongi, seemingly satisfied by that nod, turned back into the direction of the corridor.

"Now where are these cute doggies?"

°°°

"N-no more... t-tired", Taehyung panted out while he was crawling away from Jeongguk's addicting hot touch, hands digging into the mattress beneath him while he made his way away from the insatiable monster of a man. "You're already tired? Sweetheart, you know I can do worse than that. Plus your cute ass deserves a good pounding", Jeongguk nonchalantly said.

He appeared in front of Taehyung, body glowing in its naked glory and effortlessly lifted his tired Baby up to place the also stark naked beauty onto his lap. "N-no, g'away", Taehyung groaned, already feeling Jeongguk's cock throbbing beneath his swollen ass.

His entire skin was littered in possessive dark bite marks created by his husband who was merciless, already parting his cheeks and forcing him down onto his dick. "I told you, your ass is mine for the night in exchange for putting Seokjin under my protection", Jeongguk grinned out, sighing in content when he felt the tight walls hugging his dick.

"My ass is always yours, you asshat, what are y-you-- J-Jeon!", Taehyung screamed at the end when Jeongguk started fucking into him, lazy thrusts aimed at his prostate and Taehyung nearly fell against Jeongguk's chest if he wasn't steadied by his lover.

"You haven't thanked me for that by the way, still need to do that, Babyboy. Say thank you Ggu for being so nice", the devil hummed, nosing along Taehyung's sweaty throat, one hand coming down to play with Taehyung's pink pretty nipple. The silver haired beauty had his arms wrapped around Jeongguk's neck while he, equally greedy, moved his hips in the same rhythm as Jeongguk's.

He groaned out a little thank you Ggu before his eyes fluttered close once he reached his high, panting and sobbing lowly in Jeongguk's warm hold, the devil cooing lovingly at his whimpering Baby. "Did so good, Babyboy, always so good for Ggu. Love you so much, Baby, you're the best", Jeongguk mumbled against Taehyung's skin, still connected with each other.

"Love you too, Ggu... does this mean you stopped being mad and let me continue go to college?", Taehyung asked, wiping some sweaty bangs out of Jeongguk's forehead who replied with a huff but soon nodded his head. "Can't have you being pouty again, right?", he grumbled and Taehyung squealed in happiness.

"I mean you still owe me when you accidentally burned my favorite Picasso painting."

"Babyboy, that was fifty years ago, can't you let go of that?"

"Never! How dare you, offending Pablo like that! He actually liked you yet you were nothing but mean to him!"

"Because he was always staring at your ass!"

"Ggu, you think everyone is staring at my ass."

"Yeah, well maybe it's because it's irresistible."

Taehyung snorted so ugly against Jeongguk's hair that it left the both of them laughing. "My grumpy boy, always thinking someone's taking me away... I'm yours Ggu and that forever", Taehyung giggled softly.

"For eternity?", Jeongguk asked silently, fiddling with his wedding band on his finger and Taehyung replied with a loving smile. "For eternity", he replied back, searching his husband's lips and sharing a passionate kiss.

It caused Jeongguk to start moving underneath Taehyung again, growing hard from feeling his lover's seductive body pressed against his, his ass nicely planted on his cock. Before Taehyung could react, he was pushed into the sheets again.

"G-Ggu, no wait have mercy we did it already four times--"

"Can't help it, Babyboy", the devil grinned and flipped them around, until he had his Queen screaming and moaning under him again.

The screams of pleasure sounding through the entire palace.

~

I knowww I'm pretty inactive atm and I'm sorry for that, but my exams are coming up and I have like NO free time and the less time I have, I spend mostly being exhausted so please excuse the lack of updates, babies.

Ela_koo