이십이

The two men stared at each other for a second, the exclaim coming from the man Taehyung has stumbled over. "I'm so so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings! Here, let me help you up!", Taehyung immediately jumped up to his feet and offered a hand to the beautiful man who has fallen onto his ass thanks to Taehyung.

"It's alright, don't worry about it", the man said, plump lips stretched into a forgiving smile when he was pulled up by the other, brushing of his clothes and collecting his scattered things. Taehyung was helping him as well, apologizing over and over again until the man shushed him.

"Yah, it's fine, please stop apologizing, you're drawing unwanted attention", the man waved him off with an elegant movement of his hand before turning to smile at the beautiful boy before examining him.

"You're new right? I was sitting behind you in the lecture hall and never saw you there before", the man pointed out, gorgeous purple hair falling into intelligent doe eyes and plump lips were stretched into a friendly smile. Taehyung nodded, in awe at how beautiful the man was.

"Yes, that's right. I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you", the silver haired male introduced himself with a bow and the purple haired male offered him a smile of white teeth. "A pleasure to meet you, my name's Kim Seokjin", the man replied and Taehyung showed him his box smile.

"Hi! Do you want a coffee as repay for the scare I gave you?", Taehyung asked and Seokjin was already gone for the cuteness of the boy, it was rare nowadays to meet such a polite person like Taehyung. So Jin nodded, opening his arm in a playful gesture for Taehyung to take it.

The boy surprisingly didn't see it as joke and took it as it was the most natural thing to do, linking their arms with a cute giggle. "Off to the cafeteria we go!", he squealed and Jin smiled secretly to himself.

This beautiful male was actually the first he willingly allowed to touch him, unlike some other persons who just took this right and planned to make him their own.

°°°

The first thing Taehyung noticed about staying with Seokjin, who offered him to call him Jin, were the stares. He himself has gotten into the focus of attention but didn't mind that at all while when he was with Seokjin, things were different.

There were stares, too many stares and most of them were filled with hunger and lust, eyeing Jin's body with want and desire. Most of them were men but Taehyung caught females staring at the male as well. It caused shivers onto his skin and he inched unknowingly closer to the new made friend in the wish to protect him from the hungry stares.

Jin on the other side of course noticed the stares with a sad smile. It was always like this. Wherever he went, the stares were going to follow and he was used to it. Some would even jump him but Jin has been used to that too, knew that this was going to happen when he decided to return to the human world and go to university.

He knew he was going to draw attention with his looks yet it surprised him when someone approached him who was far more powerful than he was, showing so brutal interest into him that he was unable to get himself out of the situation like usual.

It has always been him against the rest of the world.

So it was incredibly shocking for him to have the smaller male, Taehyung, moving closer to him, glaring at a few starers who also whistles after them, eyes growing angry and there was a glint of red in them as well before Taehyung could conceal it. Jin felt his heart fluttering from the nice gesture and allowed him to accept the touch by the silver haired boy.

Something about this pretty student told him that he could trust him with his being, that Taehyung wouldn't try advancing him.

He was going to meet the reason behind soon enough.

"Jin Hyung, are you uncomfortable? Shall we go?", Taehyung asked the taller, pretty doe eyes filled with anger and worry for the new made friend who shook his head. "Don't bother, I'm used to this anyways", Jin smiled sadly, shaking his head while he lowered his eyes, not wishing to see the lusted stares aimed at him.

Some were also staring at his pretty companion who ignored them or maybe he was oblivious to the stares. Taehyung was an effortless beauty unlike Jin who's beauty was out of this world. There was something unreal about him which Taehyung couldn't describe with words.

While Seokjin has come to the conclusion how nice it was looking at Taehyung, his features absolutely perfect and flawless, beautiful face highlighted by pretty little movements such as an adorable nose scrunch whenever he appeared to be upset.

There was the slightest furrow in between his brows as if he was trying to recall something. Doe eyes widened in realization when he did and a gasp left his pretty formed full lips. "Hyung, oh no! I forgot my Ggu!", he gasped out, hand slipping from Jin's arm and the man wished the support back that came with the touch but stayed silent.

He instead raised one brow in question by the sudden exclaim, wondering who this person might be Taehyung was so worried about.

"Who might this be?", he asked almost immediately.

Just like faith, the spoken person appeared right behind Taehyung like a demon being called by its master.

And Seokjin screamed.

~

Who might it be?

Ela_koo