사십삼

Ggu gonna fuck it up

°°°

The large palace of hell was trembling of the anger that belonged to the devil, his screams echoing through every hall, reaching every inch of it and leaving the demons closeby trembling in horror of what must have caused the devil’s furious state. When Jeongguk has woken up, he was met with nothing.

His Baby, his precious Queen gone, a note slipped into his hand that he was out for a walk with Cerberus but once Jeongguk found the Hell hound unconscious, whimpering, their oldest friend stolen out of his bed and no sight left from his Baby, Jeongguk exploded from rage.

Because his Baby, his Taehyung was stolen from him and his demons failed to protect what was most important to him. He destroyed the knocked out guards, punished them until they were whimpering on the floor then turned to take his anger out upon everyone that crossed his path.

His mind was raging and how could it not? His anchor, the only one powerful to calm him down was gone, leaving Jeongguk alone with his destructive thoughts and all the anxiety came crushing back upon him because just like he has feared all the damn time, Taehyung was gone.

And left Jeongguk alone. No no no, Jeongguk couldn’t lose his Mate, his Babyboy, the only thing good in his god forbidden life and he has been so anxious in guarding Taehyung because he knew that he wasn’t deserving of this love, of Taehyung who was so good and pure.

Destiny has brought them together but it seemed like even God didn’t want the devil to be happy, giving him a mere more than thousand years before ripping that happiness away from him. Jeongguk had no idea who could have stolen Taehyung.

He feared it was Jimin but how could that be, when there was no trace left on earth from his Baby, no, Jimin wouldn’t be that determined, he was gone. Yet, a tiny voice inside of Jeongguk’s head told him that this was a lie.

Jeongguk screamed loudly while he was raging through the room, destroying everything in his path and the quivering demons nearby hurried out of his reach while he was screaming for Taehyung.

All of his subordinates were incredibly scared because the rage of their King couldn’t be tamed, not without the Queen, not when Taehyung was out of reach to calm the King down.

No one dared to interrupt the King’s fury.

“My Baby... he’s gone, he’s gone and someone TOOK HIM AWAY!“, Jeongguk bellowed, eyes burning up in the colors of purgatory and even Cerberus didn't make a sound, laying to Jeongguk's throne with his heads on his paws. He has been furiously upset as well after being knocked out so meanly, Medusa poison kicking him out.

Jeongguk didn't know where the kidnappers have gotten Medusa poison and it also let him raging as well. It was like the intruders arrived, snatched Taehyung and Yoongi away and disappeared with the night again. And Cerberus wasn't able to protect his favorite owner, leaving him in misery because he has failed his only promise.

"I know who took him away", a voice suddenly interfered in the King's rage and Jeongguk spun around, fire growing in his open palm to throw it at the daring intruder. His eyes caught a glimpse of one of his demon lords walking into the throne hall.

"Who? Who dared to do such a thing?!", Jeongguk seethed, watching as the man stepped closer until he revealed his face. "Jung Hoseok, tell me who took my Baby, your Queen", the devil ordered and the man flinched, posture bent from the incredibly hurt he was feeling in his heart, from the betrayal of the only one he has ever loved.

"They fled through the portal I've been guarding. T-they knocked me out, Sire", Hoseok said, too afraid of admitting to the truth. "I WANT A NAME!", Jeongguk screamed at him, completely out of his mind and Hoseok shuddered, locking his heart away from the upcoming reveal.

But when he thought of it, Jimin had it coming for him because he didn't deserve it otherwise, he has betrayed Hoseok without caring, so Hoseok was going to make him suffer. He owed that at least to his beautiful mate and to himself. Oh Yoongi, beautiful Yoongi Hoseok has pushed away and Hoseok deeply regretted his choice.

So he instead changed his mind because he wanted to save Yoongi, wanted to wipe out the past and start new... Hopefully, Yoongi would forgive him. Hopefully, Yoongi would still be alive to do so.

"Park Jimin, Sire", Hoseok quietly confessed and Jeongguk stumbled, fell back to his throne while Cerberus jumped to his feet and let out a growl by this hated name. Hoseok noticed this confused, not knowing why the King was so defeated in hearing this name.

"So it's true... this pest still managed to live without my notice and pushed his claws back into my life to take the only happiness I have away", Jeongguk whispered, fear grabbing his heart. He has seen Jimin's insanity, he saw the determination in his eyes when he was close to Taehyung.

And now, his worst nightmare has turned into reality.

"No... this can't be", Jeongguk said and it left Hoseok speechless. He wanted answers, deserved them even since Jimin did nothing but lie to him. Something has happened in the past, revolving the Queen and Jeongguk seemed to know, even fear Jimin.

"Your Majesty, why does this name spark fear in you?"

Jeongguk's eyes moved to Hoseok's nervous frame, narrowing slightly because he suddenly felt like the demon was hiding something. 

"Because this man has once been the only friend my Tae had... until he decided to turn his friendship into lovesick obsession and tried to take what's mine. This man would never stop, I knew it. I should've killed him when I had the chance but Tae begged me to keep him alive", Jeongguk huffed, rubbing over his forehead. 

His anger was now at the wrong place, he needed to think rational and that fast because Jimin was capable of anything now that he got his hands on Taehyung.

Hoseok gasped by this reveal, the pieces of the puzzle setting together. "Wait", Jeongguk's eyes snapped over to Hoseok. "I sent you to get rid of every evidence in this forsaken church", Jeongguk growled, eyes turning black and Hoseok knew he was discovered.

"You never told me what you did to him", Jeongguk seethed. "S-Sire I-", Hoseok started, gulping down his fear. "Sire, it was my fault. I allowed Park Jimin to stay alive because I have fallen in love with him. I hid him in the human world until the day he betrayed me, broke into hell and stole the Queen", Hoseok admitted, the words he has been scared to say for decades.

Jeongguk stared at him for moments that grew longer and longer. Hoseok knew he fucked up. "I've come to tell you because Min Yoongi, my Mate was also taken by them. Park Seojoon accompanied Jimin, his brother", Hoseok revealed the last part of the truth to the up to now silent King of hell.

That was the moment where Jeongguk exploded.

~

Jeongguk went: 💣💣💣

Ela_koo