이십

"I am the almighty ruler of hell, not some fucking pussy so show some respect-- Tae, Baby no, don't touch this dog!", with that, Jeon Jeongguk, almighty devil, chased after a giggling Taehyung who himself was chasing after a cute puppy he has spotted and now wanted to pet.

Yoongi who has been in a conversation with the almighty devil laughed demonically because yes, he has just won this argument with the other man who, in fact, was just a big softie for his lover.

The vampire has called Jeongguk pussy after not beating up a student who has stared at Taehyung's ass, it was just a tease but Jeongguk being Jeongguk became pouty and started yelling, not caring about anyone hearing him.It's not like they'd remember him once they were dead.

"Tae, no, please we already have two pets, not another one!", Jeongguk yelled while running after Taehyung who still tried to pet the dog, ignoring his panicked lover since he was scared Taehyung would get hurt.

And Taehyung being his clumsy self tripped over his own feet and landed on the lap of a student who was sitting in the grass. "Hi!", the grey haired boy exclaimed with a wide happy smile, feeling utterly comfortable. While the student stared wide eyed at the gorgeous beauty suddenly landing in his lap, eyeing him with sudden want.

"Excuse me, I'm just gonna pick up what's mine", a wild Jeongguk then appeared right behind Taehyung who was still smiling innocently at the student. "Ggu, the puppy!", the silver haired male exclaimed, looking around with big eyes, trying to find the puppy who has ran away.

"I think I got a puppy as a boyfriend already", Jeongguk sighed before teasingly looking down to his lover hanging in his arms and Taehyung hit his chest before turning to the flustered student on the ground. "Sorry!", he exclaimed while Jeongguk didn't even throw him a glance, carrying Taehyung away and scolding him fondly.

"Tae, you cannot pet random dogs, they might have an illness or belong to someone already", the man softly scolded his pouting lover while carrying him back to a laughing Yoongi. "But what if the dog is cute? Can I pet it then?", Taehyung asked with wide hopeful puppy eyes. Jeongguk groaned before shaking his head.

"Did you listen to what I said? No dog petting for you, Mister", Jeongguk said and planted his lover onto his feet right in front of a still laughing Yoongi. "You should put him on a leash so he won't run away", the vampire commented, accepting the tight hug from the pouty Queen of hell who snuggled his head into Yoongi's neck.

"Did that already. Got old", Jeongguk said dryly, crossing his arms in front of his chest while seeing how his upset lover snuggled with another man. "Taeee, c'mon don't be pouty with me now, please. I'm only worried for your safety. And for the puppies", Jeongguk added which resulted in Taehyung throwing him a glare.

"Puppies are cute, unlike you!", Taehyung bit back which resulted Jeongguk to smirk. "Yeah, I'm not cute, Babyboy", he purred, grabbing Taehyung out of Yoongi's arms and pressing him against his chest. "Which is good for you, huh... you're the cute one and I make you scream from pleasure", the devil purred seductively, one hand stroking Taehyung's soft stomach and the beauty arched his back to nearly wrap himself around Jeongguk.

"Okay, ew I don't wanna see you fucking around", Yoongi said disgusted, once again seeing the two lovers playing around with each other, Jeongguk already kneading Taehyung's ass while Taehyung was rubbing against Jeongguk's crotch. "Go fuck in the bathroom and not here on the campus", the vampire gagged.

"Oh no, don't tell me you-- yeah okay bye. Jeongguk! Don't shove your dick into his ass before you're in a private room!", Yoongi yelled over the entire campus, not caring for the shocked stares because he too was in fact immortal and live longer than anyone on the campus.

Yoongi chuckled to himself, feeling slightly jealous because they had each other and he was still alone. Since around 500 years now. He really loved these two, loved Taehyung's gently, loving but sassy persona, loved to bicker with Jeongguk yet he knew that the devil secretly liked him.

Yoongi might be salty most of the time but he loved the two. A lot.The little vampire was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the feet in front of him and immediately tripped over them. Landing on the same lap Taehyung has previously landed on.

And when Yoongi lifted his head, he was met with the most beautiful eyes in the world.

"Hey careful there", a beautiful deep voice said, hands helping him to stand and when their hands touched... Yoongi felt a symphony of emotions bursting through him, a happy smile spread on his face while the man backed away, looking horrified.

MATE!

~

Who do you think is Yoongi's mate?

Ela_koo