Call

BETTY POV

"Hello, is this Seattle Memorial Hospital?" I asked. I was investigating Jughead's days in Seattle. He was different. I was going to figure it out.

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Elizabeth Cooper. Is there any chance you could transfer me over to Sierra McCoy in the Dibbisons section?"

"Of course! Give us one minute." The person on the phone said. I made a list of names that Jughead had mentioned: Annie, Leah, Kara, Daniel, Austin, Sam, and Peter.

"Sierra McCoy of the Dibbisons Department. How may I help you?"

"Hi! I believe you met my boyfriend, Jughead, and he stayed in that side for awhile. I want to know a few things." I asked.

"Ma'am, I don't know if I should tell you. Jughead's life is for himself." Sierra sighed.

"It's ok. Jughead isn't himself anymore. You didn't know Jughead in Riverdale but I did. He is so different now. Any information will help."

"If you want to figure anything out about Jughead...ask him who Annie Taylors is." Sierra quickly said and hung up. I put my phone down and that got me thinking really hard. I pulled out my pen and started writing things about Annie. She was seventeen. She has brown-hair and green-eyes. She has Dibbisons too. She was Jughead's friend.

Jughead's friend

And then it hit me. Annie was never "just a friend". She was a lover. They had something going on and Jughead lied to me about it. But why?