Threatened

HIRAM POV

Plan Lodge would successfully. I just can't have anyone get in my way. Veronica is too young to understand that what I'm doing is ok. There's only about three-hundred people in Riverdale Life General Hospital.

Bang!

"Mija? Hermione? Are you home?" I yelled from in my office. I set my class of rum down and stood up. I was shocked to see who came in. My heart raced a little bit.

"Hello, Hiram Lodge." Jughead Jones smirked and walked into my office. He wasn't wearing gloves or a mask or a hazmat suit. He was wearing clothes and an oxygen tube.

"Mr. Jones...what can I do for you?" I asked. Jughead pulled out a file from his bag and threw it at me. It was my Plan Lodge file. Veronica must've taken it. 

"Planning to build and destroy a hospital, huh? I didn't think anyone as cruel as to get rid of a place where people go when they're dying." Jughead shook his head and got closer to me. I back up a little bit.

"I understand that you might be angry with me-"

"Angry doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about your plan. I'm furious. I don't think I've ever wanted to breathe on someone more. Get it? Because I can't go near people." Jughead gave a chuckle. Jughead picked up my glass of rum and chugged the rest of it. He then slammed the glass on the floor and it shattered into pieces.

"We already have a hospital in Riverdale. There's no point for the even bigger one." I shrugged. I couldn't understand why he was getting so upset about this. "It's just a hospital."

"IT'S NOT JUST A HOSPITAL! KIDS ARE THERE, MR. LODGE! There are kids, like me and Stella Grant, there right now. Fighting everyday to live. Old people are there and even people your age. People in there who live in surrounding towns because those towns don't have hospitals. I'm begging you, not to buy this hospital. You know what? No. I'm not begging you. I'm telling you. You're not buying this hospital. If you do, I will break into your house and breathe on you. I will spit in both of your hands. Consider yourself warned." Jughead screamed and then went into a sad tone. He gave a sinister smile and then walked out of my office. Veronica Cecilia Lodge, you have no idea what you've just done.