Responsible

STELLA POV

I sat there in one of the chairs of the waiting rooms. Betty's head was on my shoulder and she slept. Archie stayed overnight as well. Veronica and everyone else went home. Archie walked around the corner and handed me a coffee cup.

"Skinny Vanilla Latte for the Stella Grant." Archie smiled. I smiled back at him and he handed it to me. Archie sat down across from me and shook his head. "Betty's not waking up anytime soon. She didn't even sleep a wink last night. It's good she's sleeping now. I'm sorry the Winter Dance didn't go well."

"It's ok. There's always Prom and that's better. I really need to get home really quick. I have to take my pills and do my afflovest." I moaned.

"Go home. I'll be here with Betty and Doctor Cooper is here too. You can go home and do everything you need to." He said. I gently pushed Betty off my shoulder and she landed to the other side of her chair and still asleep. I got up and put my coat on. I walked over to Archie and kissed him.

"I'll call you later, ok?" I said. He nodded and we kissed again. We both smiled at each other and I left.
———————————————————————
JUGHEAD POV

I blinked my eyes open and all I could do was groan. I looked around my room. There was the oxygen concentrator that was connected to my oxygen tube. There was an IV in my arm. There was also A LOT of abdomen pain. I was still really confused and loopy.

"Hi, Juggie." A girl whispered. I saw Betty standing next to my bed. She was wearing a mask and gloves. She was in a dress and had really messy hair.

"Hi, Betty. I'm really tired. Like my tiredness is way up!" I shrieked and started laughing. Betty giggled and placed her hand on mine.

"Well, I talked to my Dad. He says you have something called Gastroparesis. That means that the muscles in your stomach won't let food go on to the next stage. Your stomach has been backing up and the little food that does get out hurts the intestines or something like that. He says that you're not allowed to eat anything by mouth for quite a bit of time. J-Tube only for a while. Ok?"

"Ok, but that really sucks. I-I'm gonna sleep, ok? When I wake up, will you tell Jellybean to come visit me more often? I'd like to see her." I sighed. Betty nodded and let go of my hand. I watched her leave and I went into another really deep sleep. This time, I woke up and it was nighttime. I remembered that I had surgery the day before and that I slept for a whole 14-hours. It was 10:00(22:00) and I might as well do something.

I got up and groaned loudly. I pulled up my shirt and looked at millions of surgery scars on my stomach. The new ones were red and the stitches were really close together. I pulled my shirt down and I grabbed my painkillers. I grabbed a couple of pills and took them. I grabbed of pouch of J-juice and connected it to my J-tube. I started eating through it and I didn't feel much. I was just really hungry and tired still. After eating, I went straight back to sleep.