Meet Up

BETTY POV

I stood in the forest just waiting for Donna. Brett had given me her phone number. I texted and told her to meet me. I was going to confront her about Jughead's beating.

"Betty, how nice to see you again." Donna smiled and approached me. I smiled back and then slapped her across the face. She scoffed and put her hand on her face.

"I know you did it. I know that you tried to kill Jughead." I said. Donna's eye widened and she took a deep inhale. She then laughed and exhaled. This psycho was getting ready to lie to me.

"I have no clue what you're talking about-"

"Really? Because I've had people spying on you for the past couple days and I've learned that you like to deal drugs. But I'm not going to stop until I learn everything about you. I'm the ultimate wildcard. My brother is apart of the FBI. My dad is a doctor and Jughead's dad is a cop. But I'm not getting them involved. I'm coming for you by myself. And believe me, I'm much scarier then all of them combined." I crossed my arms. You could tell that Donna was scared of me. That means I have her right where I want her.

"You're mistaken, Betty-"

"Shut up! You're going to regret ever meeting me. I'm your new nightmare. Or I have another idea. You turn yourself into the cops and I go away." I said.

"No, I'm not doing that."

"Then have fun knowing that I'll be your worst nightmare for the rest of your life. Until I find something that's going to hurt you. Have a good day, Donna." I said. I bumped into her and I walked past her. Nobody was going to hurt the people I love and get away with it.