Just Two Kids In Love

JUGHEAD POV

I sat on my bed just organizing my new set of medications. It was warm outside and all the snow has melted away. I love warm weather. It makes everything brighter and cuter. Betty burst into my room and slammed the door shut.

"Oh, hey." I said. She walked up to me and slapped me across the face. I stood up and looked at her. "What?"

"You told Stella not to go to Scotland! What the heck?!"

"I was only trying to help-"

"Going to college in Scotland is a once in a lifetime thing! And you gave her bad advice! Giving my friends advice is a no!" Betty yelled. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Stella isn't thinking just about herself anymore. She's thinking about a baby now. Is it best for her to go to another country by herself?" I shrugged.

"Yes! She's a big girl, Jughead. She doesn't need a man to tell her what she should do. YOU are the worst person to ever give advice!" Betty yelled. I laughed and Betty groaned. She turned away and sat down on the couch in my room. I walked over and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry, ok? I will never try and help your friends with anything that might be really important every again." I said in a sarcastic tone. Betty rolled her eyes. And there was a moment of silence. "What if we got married?"

"What?!" Betty shouted and looked at me. Her eyes were widened and her face went red. I shrugged.

"What if we got married. You know, become husband and wife? What if we did that?" I asked. Betty's surprised facial expression faded and she weakly smiled.

"I would say that you're insane...and that we should definitely do it. My answer is yes." Betty smiled. I smiled too and kissed her. That would probably be one of the strangest proposals in history.