Panic And Stress

STELLA POV

I leaned against the counter of Pop's. I was waiting for Pop Tate to finish Archie and I's carry out. We planned on eating food and binge watching "The Office". I've been so hungry lately. Probably because I'm stressing out about Betty and Jughead. Jughead woke up this morning but Betty is still in a deep coma.

"Here you go, Stella. You and Archie have a good night." Pop smiled and handed it to me.

"Thank you. Have a good night too." I smiled back. I walked out of Pop's. I was walking around the building to get to my car. But then, a person jumped out in front of me. It was Donna. I gasped and jumped.

"D-Donna, hi." I fake smiled. She didn't smile back.

"Hi Rachel...or should I say Stella? I know that Betty sent you to spy on me. Brett told me everything before breaking up with me. Betty stole something from me and now I'm going to steal something from her." Donna said and took out a pocket knife. I dropped the food and just froze. She then kicked me and pushed me up against the wall and brought the knife to my stomach.

"No, please! I'm pregnant!" I screamed. I shut my eyes in horror. That was the secret I had been carrying around for the last few days. I'm pregnant with Archie's baby. I'm only eighteen and I've been really scared to tell people. I haven't even told Betty.

"Crap." Donna muttered under her breath. She  stepped away from me and I sighed in relief. She put the knife back in her pocket.

"Please, don't hurt anyone. You'll regret it if you do." I cried. She looked over at me and glared. She looked down at my stomach and then back up at me.

"Go! Just go!" She screamed. I picked the bag of food up and then ran off. I quickly got to my car and I got in. My baby and I are now safe.