Roller Skating

BETTY POV

"A roller skating rank? Really?" Jughead asked. I giggled and we ran inside. "How are you even able to get in here?"

"Stella's uncle owns it. I get a free pass to go in here whenever I want. Come on." I smiled. We went in. We walked through the halls and found the counter. I went behind and leaned against it. "Now, what can size shoe are you? You handsome devil."

"A size 10. Can you get those for me, cutie?" He flirted back. I laughed and then looked for size 10 roller skates. I found them and handed them to him. I found my size roller skates and sat down. I put the skates on and stood up. I skates over to Jughead and struggled to move.

"Betty, I can't skate."

"Just watch me and my feet." I said grabbed his hand. We walked out into the roller skating rank. We got in and I started skating around. He stood there and crossed his arms. I was just laughing at him. He was way too easy to make fun of. "What's the matter, Juggie? Do your feet hurt?" I laughed even more. He did a sarcastic glare and stuck his tongue out.

"Ok, just help. Or I will tackle you." Jughead smiled. I skated over to him and grabbed his hand. I started skating and he practiced too. We were going on laps around the rank. "Betty, I think I have it." He said. I let go and he was roller skating. He exclaimed and I started clapping for him.

We started racing and dancing alright the roller skating rank together. He was coughing and out of breath. But he kept moving. Soon we were at opposite ends of the rink. We were both catching our breaths.

"I really need to get more exercise, phew!" I panted. I looked over at him and he was just staring at me.

"I'm going with you to North Carolina in June. Dr. Winchester says that I have two more months to live. I started a funding page and I've gotten up to $40,000. What do you think?" He asked. That's amazing. It's everything that I've been scared to leave behind. But if he's with me, that's all that matters.

I started charging at him. I was going at full speed and just laughing. I couldn't control myself though and we crashed into each other. We fell to the floor. We were both laughing and we sat up. We were a couple feet away from each other. I moved in closer and closer.

"Betty...we can't." Jughead whispered.

"Yes, we can." I replied. I put my hand on his face and kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me. This is what I've been waiting for.