Infinite Galaxy

JUGHEAD POV

I laid in my bed and I couldn't go to sleep. All I could think about was Betty. She's probably sleeping and was scared about the surgery. The worst part is that I couldn't help her. But I will see her and no doctor can tell me otherwise.

I got up from my bed and put my shoes on. I put my gloves on and my mask. I put my oxygen concentrator in my bad and slung it over my shoulder. I walked out of my room and just quietly walked down the hall. I found Betty's room and quickly walked in. I shut the door and sat on the chair next her bed.

"Hi, Betts. I'm happy to see you're ok." I smiled. She blinked awake and looked over at me. I put hand up on her bed and she gripped my hand.

"You're wearing gloves...you're being really careful." Betty whispered. I smiled and then climbed up into bed with her. She put her head on my chest and groaned. "The pain in my stomach sucks. This is horrible."

"It gets better. Trust me, I've had over thirty surgeries. This one is nothing."

"I hope so." Betty moaned. I pulled out my phone. I went on to a livestream from Iceland. I showed her and she smiled weakly.

"The Northern Lights are gorgeous. And then the amount of stars make it even shinier. I would love to go there one day. I wanna hike up those mountains and just watch the stars and the lights. I dream about it and then...I wake up. I realize that's all they'll ever be, just dreams." I said. Betty lifted her head and moved so she could lay on her side. She groaned again and calmed down when she got to her side.

"I've always wanted to go to Australia. I just wanna see kangaroos and go to the beaches there. Kangaroo fights are very strange. Not much different from human fights though." Betty smiled. I smiled back and I just laid there.  "Kick off your shoes, Jug. I'm not letting you leave. Take off your gloves and mask." Betty said. I took off my shoes using my feet. I took off my mask and threw it on the chair. I took off my gloves and did the same.

"Is this better?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me. We just laid there and just kept staring at each other. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep. I did the same.