My First Love

ARCHIE POV

I ran as fast as I could. I needed to get to Stella's house before it was too late. I changed my mind, I wanna be a dad. I wanna take care of Stella and our child. I want to watch a piece of my dad grow up.

I ran down the street of Stella's neighborhood. I felt the need to run faster. My lungs are on fire and I'm sweating. But this is going to be worth it. I found up the driveway in her house and stopped in front of garage. I saw her walk around the corner. She was holding two suitcases. She looked up at me and stopped.

"Archie, what are-" Stella said. I shushed her and walked over to her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She dropped her suitcases and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed for a little bit and then I pulled away. She gasped and shook her head. "What's going on?"

"I changed my mind. I want to help."

"Archie, I don't wanna force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"No, I want to! I wanna be a father more than anything. It took some maturing but I want to." I said. Stella smiled and she sighed. I smiled too.

"What made you change your mind?" She asked.

"Thinking about my dad. He would want me to take care of his grandchild. Also, I love you. I really do. I love you, Stella Grant." I said. Tears came to her eyes and she smiled even wider.

"I love you, Archie Andrews." She said. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and we just stood there for a couple minutes. I've missed her very much. I missed holding her.

"Any chance you can refund that plane ticket?" I asked. Stella laughed and let go of me. She nodded and kissed me. She then picked up her suitcases and groaned.

"I guess my gonna have to unpack again. The least you could do is come into my house and help me, my love." Stella giggled. She walked around the corner. I smiled to myself and that's when I realized something.

After my dad died, it was just my mother and I. We moved to Riverdale and went to live with my Aunt and Uncle. I never thought I would be happy again. But then, she happened. Seeing her come over all the time and just the chats we'd have. Soon, we would fall in love. She made me happy again. Now, we'd have a new happiness. And that's how I know it.

My father is my guardian angel...and he sent Stella to me.