The Gift Of Love

BETTY POV

It was Valentine's Day. But for me, it was just sadness. It has been quite sometime since Stella and I had the fight. Our friendship was dead. But since it was Valentine's Day, I had to spend it with my lover. I picked up Pop's Milkshakes and brought them to Jughead and I. We just sat in his hospital room and we talked.

"Betty, you didn't mean it." Jughead said.

"I did though, Jughead. I'm so freaking angry. She lied and tried to play the victim! I mean, wouldn't that make you angry?!" I yelled. Jughead raised his eyebrows and his eyes widened.

"Crazy pants." Jughead muttered under his breath. I took the pillow off the couch and chucked it at him. It his head and he started choking on milkshake.

"Jug...Juggie!" I shouted. I put my milkshake down and grabbed a glove and put it on my hand. I started patting his back and he was coughing. He took my hand away and he laughed.

"Relax, Betts." Jughead laughed while coughing a little bit. I sighed and walked back over to the couch. I just ripped the glove off my hand threw it behind the couch. I laid back and groaned.

"Jughead, I'm so lost."

"Listen, I think you should talk to Stella. You guys can't end your friendship over this one stupid fight. You guys are an iconic duo." Jughead said. I sat up and shrugged my shoulders.

"She sounded really convinced-"

"No, Betty. She was not and wanted to be your friend still. I'm just giving my advice and that's to talk to her. I think you'll regret it if you don't."

"You're cute." I smiled. Jughead smirked and nodded. He was getting ready to say something really goofy.

"Well, I know that. Now, go talk to her! As soon as possible!" Jughead exclaimed. I grabbed my milkshake and stood up. I grabbed my purse and pointed at him.

"If this goes bad, it's all your fault. I still love and bye. Oh, Happy Valentine's Day, mi amor." I smiled. He gave me a cheesy smile with a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and left the room. He was right. I just needed to talk things out.