The Videos

BETTY POV

"Who was Anne Frank? Can anyone tell me who Anne Frank is?" The teacher asked the class. Nobody answered. History was fun but I don't like to answer. Besides, I can't get Jughead off of my mind. He hasn't woken up in 3-days. I wonder if he will. I saw him in there. He's currently on life support. His face is bruised and so is his body. He has cuts and stitches all over him.

"Elizabeth Cooper! Tell me, who's Anne Frank?" The teacher asked. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"A girl from World War 2?" I shrugged. He nodded and then wrote that down on the chalkboard. I sighed in relief and saw that my phone lit up. I looked over it and read the notification.

Brett✌️: Hey, I got into Donna's laptop. When do you want me to forward the files and pictures to you?

Me: Now is fine. Send them to my email. Also, send me her browser history. Thank you so much, Bretty. I owe you one.

Brett✌️: You don't owe me anything. Just happy to help. Gladly do it again😉

Me: 🙄😘 Thanks again

Brett✌️: The password is "Stonewall". You're welcome.

I looked up from my phone and turned it off. For the rest of the day, it was waiting to get home so I could go on my laptop. I had been trying to connect with Stella. Veronica is my new spy for my investigation. I had also been trying to get in contact with Cheryl and Kevin. But it's been difficult. I walked home with Archie that day.

"I'm really hoping your mom makes her meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Those should be in Gordon Ramsey's restaurant!" Archie exclaimed. I giggled. I wanted to talk about Stella.

"Archie, I think you should call Stella. I know you guys broke up but I think you guys should go out. I think you guys would make a really good and open couple." I grinned. He grinned back at me. We kept walking. The moment we reached home, I ran inside. I ran upstairs and into my room. I shut my door and took off my backpack. I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop. I went to emails and saw that Brett forwarded it to me. I clicked on it and put in the password. I was now able to go through Donna's computer. I clicked on her files first.

Writing assignment #1
Writing Assignment #2
Music
Soccer Video
Betty Cooper

I clicked on my name and I saw an entire document about me. She described me and the people I was close with. She says that she wants to hurt me for the bad things I've done. Such as Brett falling for me. Donna is literally insane. I went to her browser history. It was boring stuff until I found something.

Bunny masks
Brass knuckles
How to wipe off fingerprints
How to hack a phone

I looked down at my phone and saw that I got another text. But it wasn't from Brett. It was from my dad. I opened it and read it.

Dad😻: Jughead is awake and he's asking for you. I suggest you get here immediately.