Take Down

BETTY POV

"Betty, what are we looking for?" Brett asked. We broke into Donna's room and we were now looking for stuff. There had to be something on Donna somewhere.

"Any kind of dirt! You're her boyfriend! Why don't you know anything?!" I shouted and put her mattress down. I looked over at Brett who was searching her drawers. He looked over at me and threw his arms up.

"I'm sorry that my girlfriend doesn't tell me anything! She'll be at soccer practice for another 15-minutes so we have a little longer to look. Check her dresser." Brett pointed to it. I walked over to it and opened each drawer. I scrambled through them. But nothing. I groaned and banged my fist against the dresser. An idea then popped into my head. I got down on the floor and checked under the dresser. I pulled out something.

"Brett, I found a laptop!" I exclaimed. I stood up and opened it. It turned on which means that it has been used. I smiled at him and he smiled too. We quickly got out of there. We ran down the hall. We went back to his room. I sat down at his desk and opened the computer. "Smart Donna, she put a password on it." I light slammed my hand on the desk.

"Betty, have I ever told you that I can hack?" Brett asked. I looked over at him and giggled.

"C-could you get into this?" I asked. He nodded and I laughed again. I stood up and hugged him. He hugged me back. After a minute, we stopped. "How long will it take?"

"I don't know. This will probably take a couple days so low low for a little bit. You should probably go change your clothes and take a shower."

"Why?"

"Because you gave Jughead's blood on your clothes."

"Ew." I shouted and looked down at my clothes. I looked up at him again and sighed. "Thank you again for this. Call me when it is all done. Also, stay very close to Donna. If you can get anymore information out of her, that'll be great."

"I will." Brett saluted. I quickly got out of there and walked down the hall. I made it out of Stonewall Prep. I ran all the way back to my car. I got in. But I wasn't quite ready to go home. I'm gonna go to the soccer field.

I was able to pull around to the field. I was on the road that was decently away from the field. I pulled out my phone and zoomed all the way in on camera. I then found Donna. She was arguing with another girl. Donna was really screaming at her and the girl was yelling and crying. I started to take pictures of them. I took a lot of pictures until they were out of side.

"Donna, what are you hiding? What is it you want you want? I'll find out...you started a war."