Searching

STELLA POV

I laid in bed. I had gone to sleep about an hour ago. Betty will be ok and Alice is probably apologizing as we speak. I'm just excited for tomorrow morning because Archie taking me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

"AAAHHH! NOO!" I heard someone scream at the top of their lungs. I shot up from bed and Archie shut up too. We looked at each other and I put my pajamas back on. We rushed to get pajamas on and we ran out into the hall. We found Mr. Cooper comforting Mrs. Cooper.

"Uncle Hal and Aunt Alice, what's going on?" Archie asked. Hal looked over at us.

"Betty's gone."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"As in, she's gone. She's not in her room and her window is wide open! Stella, do you know where she is? And don't you dare lie to me!" Mr. Cooper shouted. I shook my head and got closer to Archie. She wrapped his arm around me.

"No, sir. I don't know where she is. She could be anywhere! Archie and I can get the squad together. All of us will go looking for her. Wait, I should call Jughead. Maybe he knows where she is." I said. Archie let go of me and I walked around the hall. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to call Jughead. However, it went to voicemail. I tried again and the same thing happened. I tried it one last time and there was no answer.

"Stella, what'd he say?" Archie asked. I threw my arms in irritation.

"There's no answer. Something isn't adding up here. It's 11:35PM(23:35). And he's not answering his phone. Let me call Betty too." I said. I tried calling Betty but it went straight to voicemail. I tried calling again and it went straight to voicemail again.

"Dangit!" I yelled and put my phone in my pocket.

"They're both not answering. Does that mean that Betty and Jughead are together right now? It would make sense. You know, after everything that Alice said." Mr. Cooper nodded. We all looked at her. She groaned and crossed her arms.

"It's not like I meant it! That's the whole point of me coming into her room! It doesn't matter now. We just need to bring her home." Mrs. Cooper said. That's when Charles walked out from the guest bedroom.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Your sister is missing. Do you know where she is?" Mrs. Cooper asked. He shrugged and pulled his phone.

"Sure. Polly, Betty, and I all have Life360 for each other. I'll just check her location right now." Charles said. He got on his phone and made a confused facial expression. We were all freaking out about this whole situation. Charles made it worse.

"She's at a place called 'Bob's Roller Rink'. Why would she go there?"

"My uncle owns that place. It's around thirty minutes from this house. If we leave now, we could go get her." I said. They all nodded and exchanged looks with each other. I wonder why Betty is there. We haven't gone there in years.

"Stella, Archie, and Charles, stay here. Alice and I will go there. Just in case she comes home, call us." Hal said. We all nodded. Alice and Hal ran downstairs. I let out a deep exhale and Archie put his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey, it's going to be ok. Betty's probably safe. Let's go make a cup of coffee, ok?" Archie asked. I weakly smiled and nodded. We hugged. I really want her to be ok. But something in my gut is telling me otherwise.