Team Up

BETTY POV

I walked through the hall trying to just dry my tears. I read the signs of the rooms. I finally reached the one I wanted. I stormed in without knocking. Brett was sitting there typing on his laptop.

"Betty, hey-"

"Just shut up before I kill you!" I screamed. I slammed his door shut. He seemed really confused. He stood up and shrugged.

"Sorry Ponytail, I don't know what you're talking about."

"You tried to kill my boyfriend! That's what I'm talking about! You're such a prick!" I screamed. Brett made a confused facial expression and then scoffed.

"You said absolutely crazy right now." He shook his head. I got closer to him and slapped him across the face. He looked over at me and put his hands on my arms. "Betty! Stop! I didn't try to kill Jughead! I would never wanna hurt you!"

"Why wouldn't you wanna hurt me? You must be holding grudges."

"Because I love you! I'm in love with you and that's the only reason why I would never in my entire life, try and kill Jughead. Because...I want you to be with the person you love." Brett sighed. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. He took his hands off of me and walked away. He sat down on his bed. I looked over at him. I walked over to his bed and sat next to him.

"He has a 1% chance of waking up. That's means that he has a 99% chance of dying. This hurt him really, really, really bad, Bretty. And there's nothing I can do to help. The only thing I can do is find whoever did this to him. I just need you to tell me the truth. Did you try to kill him?" I asked. I got tears in my eyes and looked over at him. He looked over at me and shook his head.

"I promise that I didn't lay a finger on him. But someone did. And I'll gladly help you with this. Do you know anyone that had a grudge against Jughead or someone he loves?" Brett asked. I hadn't even considered that. I was dead set that it was him. But then I remembered someone. Donna Sweet. I looked over at him and sighed.

"Ok, I'm getting ready to tell you something. But you're not gonna like it."