11

zach🧸
5:21pm, Friday

see u tonight renny

if u find me

don't doubt my skills

i'm not gonna
read 5:24pm

———
third person.

The party only 11 blocks from Serenity's apartment seemed to be the biggest one she had ever attended. It was filled with LA barbies who seemed to be going to boy after boy around the place until they found one that would hook up with them.

Serenity decided to bring Treasure and Elijah along with her, but they had ran off together only a few minutes after arriving.

Like Zach had said, there was a few hundred people in the house, half of them being drunk off of their minds. Although this had comforted her as she knew it made it much more difficult for Zach to find her.

"Serenity! Elijah and I found this massive room." Treasure said, coming up from behind her with a big smile on her face, "Oh, sorry I forgot you only came with us."

"No, it's fine. You and Elijah are having fun," Serenity replied, giving a small smile to the boy stood next to Treasure.

"Aren't you supposed to meet someone here? That Zach kid?" Treasure asked, looking around the room.

"Well, he's looking for me. It's kind of a joke that I don't want to see him so he's trying to find me to hang out with me." Serenity explained, "But I'm nervous anyway."

"Oh, I can help." She smiled as Serenity's eyes widened and she shook her head, but that didn't stop her best friend from shouting, "Has anyone seen a Zachary?!"

"Zach Herron?" Am unfamiliar voice replied back to her.

Serenity shook her head and covered Treasure's mouth with her hand, pulling her out the room, "Did you misunderstand everything I said?"

"I just want to meet your boyfriend." Treasure shrugged, laughing slightly, "Sorry, I had a drink or two. Anyways Elijah and I are going to go back to that room, i'll come back for you in a bit."

She rolled her eyes, once again being left alone as she left the house by the front door and sat on a chair that was placed on the front porch. There were party goers all around the house, the front of the house seemed to be the least busy, although it was still crowded enough just so that she was difficult to spot.

There was a slight breeze, which made Serenity a little colder than when she had arrived and being in a dress that was attached by the tiniest of straps wasn't the best idea of hers.

"I'm guessing parties are not your thing." A boy said, walking over to her, "You seem to go to them a lot."

"I only came because someone wanted me to." She replied, shrugging and resting her head in her hands.

"Hm, I wonder who." The boy laughed, holding his hand out for Serenity to shake it, "I'm Zach, also known as loser, bully and dropout."

The girl looked up at him, a smile growing on her face as she rolled her eyes, "I'm Serenity. Also known as Renny, bully, and shrek on drugs."

He laughed, pulling her in for a hug, "Now I get to hang out with you for the entire night."

The two of them headed inside, stopping by the drinks table to grab themselves both a drink before going upstairs to find a somewhat quiet room.

"So how did you find me that quickly?" Serenity asked him, leaning against a wall as Zach smiled and shook his head.

"I've been watching you the whole night." He replied, his eyes widening as he realised how he had worded that, "Not like stalker. I saw you come in the door and thought I'd make sure I didn't lose you."

"Sureee." She looked at him, rolling her eyes and smiling as she took a sip of her drink, "Treasure ditched me for Elijah though."

"I know. I saw it."  He raised his eyebrows, "You have me though."

"Wouldn't want anyone else to hang out with." Serenity smiled at him.

"You're really pretty." A boy turned to the two of them, smiling at Serenity, "I love your eyes."

"Oh, thank you." She said to him, then turning back to Zach.

"I'm Austin," He said, holding his hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Serenity."

"Could I get your number?" He asked her, then glancing at Zach and seeing the look on his face, "Oh, is that your boyfriend?"

"Uh, no, but I'm not interested in seeing anymore at the minute." She replied, furrowing her eyebrows as Austin nodded and walked away.

"Bad vibes." Zach shook his head as the girl laughed slightly at him.

"Bad vibes?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.

"He looked high!" Zach laughed, shrugging his shoulders, "I'm glad you didn't give him your number."

"Has anyone seen Serenity?" Treasure opened the door and fell into the room, being caught by Elijah just before she had hit the floor.

"Treasure? How much did you drink?" Serenity asked, putting her cup down and going over to help her up, "Are you ok?"

"Parties downstairs, you're missing outtt." Treasure said, putting her arm around Serenity, "This kid called Jack is skateboarding down a ramp into the pool."

"Jack Avery?" Zach asked her sa Treasure looked at him, smirking at Serenity.

"Oh, this is your party." Treasure raised her eyebrows, "Thats why you guys are in a bedroom, I see you Serenity."

"I think party is over for tonight, let's get you home." Serenity said, guiding her out the door as Elijah and Zach glanced at each other, a slight smile shared between them as they followed the two girls.

"I'll see you some other time?" Zach asked Serenity as she nodded, smiling at him as she left the house to get her best friend home.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

i ship