58

INSTAGRAM

maddybaker
imzachherron

-

maddybaker
i have a question

imzachherron
you had a lot of questions a few days ago

maddybaker
what's new there

imzachherron
true

maddybaker
does ur girlfriend know about me

imzachherron
in what way

maddybaker
well obviously we're just friends
but does she know i'm your friend

imzachherron
yeah why wouldn't she

maddybaker
usually men don't tell their gfs
about their friends

imzachherron
no she knows

maddybaker
ok that's good

imzachherron
yeah

maddybaker
benson ate one of my shoes last night

imzachherron
it wasn't your favorite pair was it

maddybaker
fortunately not

imzachherron
ok that's good
i've got to go my girlfriend wants to play
some game with me

maddybaker
tell her i said hi! :)

imzachherron
ok

–––

third person.

Placing his phone down with the screen facing the table, he smiled at Serenity as she placed a few board games onto the table, with Will following after.

"I got a few because I didn't know which one you'd like most." She said, showing Zach the variety of games as Will was looking at them all.

"Zach can you play monopoly?" Will asked, looking at him, "I mean, are you good at it?"

"I usually lose," Zach replied, looking up at him as they both laughed slightly, "I'll play whatever you want to play."

"Actually Will it's time for bed." Laura told Will, leaving the boy with a sad look on his face.

"I wanted to play monopoly with Zach." Will argued, opening the box to the game anyway.

"There's always tomorrow." Serenity suggested, looking at Will as the boy nodded, "He's still here for another few days."

"Tomorrow morning?" Zach said to Will, holding his hand out as Will nodded and shook it to promise it, "Make sure you're up early for it."

"You don't even wake up early." Will said jokingly, running off upstairs as the pair were left alone with the board games.

Serenity piled up the games and put them to one side on the table, before walking over to Zach and giving him a smile, "I've still got one more present to give you."

"I've still got one more to give you too." Zach furrowed his eyebrows but laughed slightly, "I want to give you it first though."

The girl nodded and watched him as he got up and walked over to one of his bags, taking out a small pastel yellow gift bag and handing it over to his girlfriend.

As she looked inside the bag and pulled out a small ring box, a smile was growing on her face as Zach sat down beside her, watching her open the box up to reveal a ring with a small butterfly on the top of it and on the inside engraved with the words 'I love you precious.'

"Zach-" The girl said, her mouth slightly dropped open as he pulled it out of the box to take a closer look at it.

"Butterflies are your trademark, precious is your name, the two go together pretty nicely." Zach said, smiling as he wrapped his arm around her waist, "Do you like it?"

"I love it," She smiled, kissing his cheek as she slid the ring onto her finger, making sure it fit properly as she let out a tiny squeal.

"Right, your present." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a gift bag, walking back over to him and handing him the small baby blue bag.

He thanked her, pulling out the wrapped gift and quickly unwrapping it to reveal a book with a decorated front cover. At the first the boy furrowed his eyebrows, but then his eyes widened slightly when he realised it was her journal.

"Ren I cant take this." Zach shook his head slightly, handing her the book back as she let out small laugh and pushed it back to him.

"I want you to have it, you deserve to see it." She said, sitting down on his lap and opening the journal up to the first few pages, "This is the introduction page, it's got a note that I had to alter because I had a lot to write about you."

"This is the reason why I made the journal," She the continued as Zach was carefully watching her, "And these middle pages are my old relationship, it's um, a few diary entries and explains a lot about the stuff I can't talk about, so feel free to read that."

"Are you sure you want me to have this?" Zach asked her as they looked at each other, she glanced down at the journal and closed it, handing it back to him as she nodded.

"Just don't read it out loud, to anyone." Serenity told him, "You're the only person who has seen inside it."

The boy nodded, thanking her and giving her a soft but deepened kiss before smiling at her and placing the book carefully back into its gift bag, ready for it to be taken to Zach's place.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)