17

third person.

"Dude, we're matching." Zach said, looking in the mirror as Serenity looked over at him.

"That was the idea, smartass." Serenity laughed slightly, walking over to the mirror to make sure her outfit looked okay.

"You look good." Zach smiled at her as she smiled back, before they finally got their last few things and headed out the door to the wedding.

Once they arrived at the venue, Serenity took Zach to her family and introduced them to him and vice versa, the introduction went smoothly and Zach was already getting along with all of Serenity's brothers.

Serenity left Zach at the table with her 3 brothers while she went to go get drinks with her parents, after she left them alone, the interrogations started.

"So, Zach." Seb spoke up, leaning forward in his chair as Zach looked up from the table, "Do you like her?"

"Serenity?" Zach asked, Seb nodded as the boy shrugged, "Yeah, you could say so."

"Aren't you famous?" Will asked, furrowing his eyebrows as Zach laughed slightly, shaking his head.

"I wouldn't say famous." Zach smiled slightly at him, "Maybe just well known."

"Your music is pretty good." Elijah nodded, looking at Seb and Will, "He's the guy with the song I showed you."

Seb shrugged, a frown on his face. He was the only brother who wasn't too convinced with how Zach was acting. The only brother who thought he was up to something sketchy from the moment he walked in the door.

"Are you like Josh?" Seb asked him. Zach furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"Who?"

"Josh. Her ex," Seb raised his eyebrows, as Zach shook his head, confused at what exactly he was talking about, "Good."

"Her ex was a bit toxic, shall we say." Elijah told Zach, sighing, "Wasn't the best guy."

"He's glad I didn't find out where he lived." Seb raised just one eyebrow this time as Zach got a little nervous about being around all three of them alone.

He was slightly scared of Sebastian, but only because of the way he acted and the way he talked to Zach, it led him to believe that Seb was against him.

After a few minutes, Serenity and her parents came back to the table and the event finally started. The actual wedding went by quickly and didn't last long at all, then the group of about 70 headed to the reception and took their seats inside the large hall, which was when most of the talking begun.

"Come get food with me?" Serenity asked Zach, looking at him as he nodded, smiling and getting up before the two of them went over to the buffet.

"This is all just chicken." Zach tilted his head as Serenity laughed at him, "Can I just get a cupcake?"

"No." She shook her head, putting food on his plate and hers, "You have to eat something before cupcakes."

"Alright mom." He rolled his eyes, laughing slightly. He placed his hand on her lower back as they walked back to the table, taking a seat and eating their small meal.

"Zach do you want to go get your face painted with me?" Will asked him, pointing over to the person who was doing peoples face paint, "You can get spider-man."

"How did you know I liked spider-man?" He asked, smiling and getting up from his seat, walking over to the face painting station with Will.

"I don't know If I like him or not." Seb said, looking at Serenity, "He's too nice."

"That's just him?" She furrowed her eyebrows, placing her drink down on the table, "He's a nice guy."

"And I don't trust it." The boy replied back, getting up and walking over to the buffet as the girl looked at her dad.

"I like him, Ren." Simon smiled, watching the two of them getting their face painted, "He's sweet."

"And he gets along with Will." Laura nudged Simon, looking at her daughter and smiling, "He's a keeper."

"We aren't dating.." She said quietly. Her parents nodded and shrugged, telling Serenity that they knew that, but she should date a boy like him.

A few moments later, Will and Zach both came back with paint on their face. Will got spider-man on his and Zach decides to go simple and get a few small butterflies painted around his face.

"Butterflies?" She asked him, smiling and looking at each other.

"It's because you like them." Zach smiled back, "They even have glitter on them." He pointed to the biggest butterfly, that had blue glitter on it, "I love them."

"They're very cute." Serenity laughed slightly.

After a few hours had passed and the place was slowly quieting down, Will had fell asleep in the corner of the room and Seb and Elijah were busy deep in a conversation.

Serenity was gradually getting tired and leaned on Zach just in case she did end up falling asleep, Zach was into his 4th cupcake of the evening and was growing bored of the event.

"Want to go get chipotle?" Zach softly whispered to Serenity, trying not to scare her too much by being loud, "I can drive."

"Yes I do." She nodded, getting up from her chair and saying goodbye to her family as Zach said bye too. The pair of them left hand in hand as they made their way to Zach's car.

Their trip to chipotle didn't last long, but by the time they were done it was close to 1am and both of them were almost done for the night and so, they decided to head back to the hotel ready for some more travelling the next morning.

Once they arrived at the hotel, they made their way up to the floor they were staying on and Serenity headed to her hotel room for the night as Zach went into his and Jack's.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jack asked, looking at him as he jumped out of his skin slightly, seeing all four of the boys in the room.

"I was with Serenity?" Zach said confused, "I did tell you about this."

"We never confirmed it." Corbyn said, folding his arms, "What happened to putting tour before anything else?"

"It was a one time thing," He put his hands up in defence, confused at why he was getting lectured about being out too late, "Serenity asked me to go with her so I said yes, It won't happen again."

"It better not." Jonah said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"There's a meeting tomorrow by the way." Daniel told him, as the three boys left to go to their own hotel rooms.

"A meeting?" Zach looked at Jack, who shrugged and got into his bed.

"Yeah, it's mainly about you." Jack smiled at him sarcastically, turning off his lamp and rolling over to face the wall.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

ok so i didn't really know what to
do for this chapter, but hopefully it's ok?