45

third person.

"Zdong is back!" Zach waved to the camera, taking it out of Serenity's hands, "We are going into this store because Renny wants something."

"I want chocolate." She smiled at him, getting into the shopping cart as the boy pushed it into the store, "And strawberries."

"Maybe we can buy you a personality too." He raised his eyebrows, dramatically looking around the store as he let out a laugh, I'm kidding I love your personality."

"Idiot." She rolled her eyes, giving him a smile as the pair ventured around the store.

Zach was filling up the cart with unnecessary stuff that left Serenity putting half of it back on the shelves, constantly telling him to stop.

"Have you eaten yet?" Zach asked her, she shook her head and he grabbed some oreos, putting them in the cart as Serenity looked up at him confused, "You can have some oreos with your strawberries."

"Watch him eat all the oreos." Serenity said, looking at the camera and shaking her head before giving a smile to Zach, "Don't you go back on tour in a few days?"

The boy nodded, a frown on his face as he turned to the next aisle, "Asia and Australia."

"Buttt then it's Christmas." Zach told her as a smile was placed on his face, "But I have the jingle ball right before it." The smile on his face dropped, realising he wouldn't be able to spend much time with her considering his schedule was going to get super busy.

"I don't think I'll get to see you until just before Christmas." Zach sighed, his good mood now being dropped slightly.

"That's ok." The girl gave him a small smile, "You'll be meeting your fans and doing what you love."

"Besides, FaceTime exists," She shrugged, "We'll just have to figure out time zones."

Zach nodded, watching her get out of the cart and grab a few more things before dumping them into it. He then grabbed her camera and held it up to him, talking to it while they ventured around the store before finally getting to the chocolate aisle.

"I want chocolate too." Zach stuck out his bottom lip, "Can I get some?"

"Yes you can," She nodded before looking at him confused, "Why did you have to ask?"

"Because Jonah sometimes says no." Zach shrugged, grabbing himself a chocolate bar, "I really don't like Jonah right now though."

"Why?" Serenity asked him. He shrugged and put his arm around her, "You must know why."

"Just being a bit of a dickhead, that's all." Zach bluntly said, not wanting to give out anymore information as to just why he was so annoyed at Jonah.

Serenity gave him a nod as they finished going round the final part of the store, before paying and then getting into Zach's car to drive back to Serenity's apartment.

"I'm surprised you trust me to drive." Zach told her, grabbing her hand as they walked up to her apartment.

"If you die from your bad driving then I die, we will die together." Serenity replied as Zach let go of her hand and stopped, making the girl turned around to face him, "What?"

"You think I'll kill you with my driving?" Zach placed his hand on his chest, raising his eyebrows as he looked at the stranger walking past them, "Can you believe that?"

"Zachhh don't be so embarrassing." She rolled her eyes playfully as he laughed slightly, patting her head and then wrapping his arm around her waist as they continued to walk, "I hate you sometimes."

"You couldn't if you tried." He said with a grin on his face, placing a kiss on her cheek as they walked into her apartment. Zach quickly unpacked the stuff and took the strawberries and chocolate to her room, with the girl shaking her head and smiling as she followed him.

Soon after, the pair were cuddled up together watching Toy Story, making sure to spend as much time as possible together before Zach went away for tour again, knowing they wouldn't see each other for at least over a month, which greatly upset the two.

Zach then got bored half way through the movie and decided to scroll through instagram, looking at plenty of fan edits of either the band or him and Serenity, which always put a smile on his face.

"Hey precious look at this." He spoke up, holding the phone towards her before realising the girl had fallen asleep. The boy softly kissed her head and played with the ends of her hair, knowing for a fact it was going to be hard for him to go so long without Serenity.

Serenity was his person and everyone knew he didn't want that to change, and they didn't want that to change either.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

🥺