15

zach🧸
4:21am

u look so sexy
u really turn me onn
blow my mind everytime i
see
uR
fACE

u look so sexy u really turn me onnblow my mind everytime i see uR fACE

beautiful
anyways wake up

you know i sleep on the bunk below you
right?

HI
LOOK WHOS AWAKE
SLEEPY HEAD

ok then

sorry i'm in a good mood

can you get me some water

woahhhh i'm not ur slave
i know i asked u to come on tour
i nEVA said i would be ur maid
and i live by that 😳

i have a headache

oh ok sure gimme two secs

i said you get water
don't shout at daniel to get it for me

what i thought he was like ur husband

we joke bby

oh

you didn't tell me it's 4 IN THE MORNING

well all you had to do was look
at the time

yea i'm going back to sleep
why is daniel awake

cos hes making music probs
do ya wanna go for a walk

fine

we can get a drink somewhere
for ur headache cos ur little miss
precious

:)

ok i'll be waiting by the front of
the bus
see you in TEN MINUTES

ok bet bby xo

mwah bye xo

——

third person.

"That's where my hoodie went." Zach said, opening the door to the bus as the two of them stepped out.

"I never said I was getting dressed to go on this walk." Serenity shrugged, dressed in Zachs hoodie and some black sweatpants, "I probably need some fresh air."

"Fresh airrrr." Zach sang, putting his arm around her, "Rennyyyy."

"Can we go to starbucks?" She asked him, looking up at Zach as she smiled, "That water didn't help my headache. I think I need coffee."

"So demanding." He said, rolling his eyes playfully as he laughed and nodded, "Yes we can."

The walk to the local starbucks was only about ten minutes and most of that time was Serenity complaining about how cold it was and how she wanted to go back to sleep, which she knew would definitely not happen.

Once they got inside, Zach went to order the drinks and Serenity went to find seats and as it was so early, they practically had the whole place to themselves.

She laid down on a sofa and watched Zach collect the drinks and walk over to where she was currently sitting with a smile on his face.

"I gotta sit somewhere too." He said, placing the drinks down as the girl lifted her head.

"There's a spare seat over there." She said, pointing to a table as she pointed to many others, "So many spare seats."

Zach laughed, walking towards her and lifting up her head as he sat down before placing her head in his lap, "Problem solved."

Serenity smiled as Zach played with the ends of her hair, the music that was playing comfortably filling their silence between one another.

"You know how I said I have a wedding to go to?" Serenity spoke up, sitting up to grab her drink before leaning back onto him, "It's a few weeks away and you'll be in the same city when it's happening."

"So you can keep touring with us?" Zach asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, but did you want to come to the wedding with me? I can bring a plus one and Treasure isn't able to come."

"It's not a day that you have a show before you start thinking about that." She continued, looking at him as she smiled, "I just want you to come with me."

"Like a friend way?" He looked at her, furrowing his eyebrows as she shrugged.

"Whatever you wanna call it." Serenity replied, "I'd refer to it as a date, but at a wedding."

"I'm fine with calling it a date."

"Good."

———

INSTAGRAM

@serenityry's story

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

someone give me ideas for a ship name
because i got no idea