30

third person.

"Would you marry him?"

"We've been dating for like three weeks." Serenity said, taking a sip of her drink and looking at Treasure, "How am I supposed to know that?"

Treasure shrugged, a smile on her face, "You love himmm."

The girl looked away from Treasure, a smile on her face as she blushed slightly. Truth is that she was in love with him, and had been before they started dating, but she wasn't sure if he loved her back.

But, on top of all the new feelings she's gained from being with Zach, there was also still the remaining thoughts from her old relationship, thoughts she'd frequently get even if he wasn't present in her life anymore.

Her smile faded and the glow on her face dimmed as she rested her head on the palm of her hand, sighing.

"He's not Josh." Treasure reassured her, "Don't tell yourself he is."

"I can't tell him about it." Serenity said, shrugging as Treasure looked confused, tilting her head slightly, "The thoughts I get, or the bad dreams. I know I'm going to mess up the relationship."

"Why haven't you talked about it with him?" Treasure asked, placing her drink to one side.

"I'm so busy helping him, I want him to be okay and happy. I know I help him and I can't give him my worries when he's got his own." Serenity explained, leaning back in her chair. 

"Communication is important, you know?" Treasure said, making sure she was aware of it, "I can tell he makes you happy."

"He does." The girl smiled and nodded, "It's just Josh has made me feel all weird about relationships, that's why I didn't get into any."

"And you thought everyone would be like him, I know, you've told me." Treasure sighed, folding her arms, "You need Zach, Zach needs you. That's important."

"He doesn't really need me. He's got his bandmates and all his fans." Serenity told her, then the smile had dropped on her face, "Who he could easily fall for."

"You're the first person he goes to when he has a problem or he feelings sad or angry, doesn't that speak for itself?" She tilted her head, giving Serenity a small smile as the girl nodded and sort of shrugged.

"I really love him." The girl said, "Like a lot."

"This is where your journal comes in handy, oh my god." Treasure's eyes widened, clapping her hands and laughing slightly, "You need to show it to him."

"No, no no." Serenity shook her head, laughing a little, "That's so embarrassing."

Treasure was about to speak before the door to the cafe opened and she shot her head towards that direction, looking back at Serenity and giving her a smile, "I'll get you a drink, he probably wants to talk to you."

"Who?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she watched Treasure walk away, before seeing Zach walk up to her, "Well if it isn't dropout."

Zach smiled, giving her a long hug and kissed her cheek before he sat down beside her and finished off the rest of her drink, "Hey loser."

"I got bored with Jack so I decided to come see you." He continued as Treasure came back with three drinks, one for each of them.

Serenity gave him a smile and blushed slightly as both of them thanked Treasure for their drinks. Zach had placed one arm around Serenity and had his drink in the other hand, and Treasure was beginning to feel like the third wheel.

"I need Daniel." Treasure sighed, looking at the two of them, "See I want a relationship like this."

"Do you want Renny?" Zach asked, "Shes a bit of a nuisance."

"I'd love to take her back, thanks for the offer." Treasure nodded as the boy shook his head, "You can't change your mind."

"Yes I can." He said, "I just did."

"I told you he acts like a three year old." Serenity laughed as she looked at Zach, who gave her a glare before smiling slightly.

"But you love me reallyyyy." Zach said, wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling at her.

"Hmmm." She smiled back at him, her face going slightly red, "I don't know if I do."

Zach laughed slightly and let go of her to take a sip of his drink as the girl kept smiling, she knew Zach was joking about the whole thing, but she knew that she loved him. A part of her was just scared to say it because of her fear of commitment.

And because she didn't know if he loved her back.

––––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, treasurexo and 93,946 others liked this post

serenityry: hi i happy

view all comments

imzachherron: who took this pic??
↳ username: guessing it was him
serenityry: idk but they aren't getting
creds
imzachherron: >:(

username: their relationship is so cute sorry
what

username: ur so pretty

imzachherron: the definition of beautiful
↳ username: i cry

username: die

seaveydaniel: so ur just not gonna get me
any apple juice?
imzachherron: no she ain't buy ur own
seaveydaniel: lavender says it's on sight
when she sees u
jackaverymusic: no she didn't wtf

username: lmao eat a burger

username: she pretty i wanna date her wtf

jonahmarais: coffee?

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

might double update this tonight
we'll see