39

third person.

"Last showww." Jack yelled, waking everyone up on the tour bus, "Of Europeeeee."

"Jack why do you never shut up?" Corbyn looked at him, his eyes squinted as the boy yawned, "Some of us like to sleep."

"Oh shit my bad." Jack placed his hand on his chest, before letting out a laugh and pulling him off his bunk, "Get up."

The rest of the boys gradually woke up, starting up conversations and hyping themselves up for their last show of the Europe Tour, which they were thoroughly excited for so that they could have a week break before heading to Asia and Australia.

"You'll never guess who are missing again." Jonah said, walking through to the front of the bus as the boys all rolled their eyes slightly, except for Jack.

"They aren't far." Jack shrugged, putting his hat on and grabbing his phone, "Just look outside."

The group all glanced at each confused before each of them peered their head outside the window of the bus, where the two of them were stood in the pouring rain, quite clearly having fun and being playful towards each other.

"See that's cute." Christina said as she turned to face Corbyn, "Why aren't you like that."

"Hey you're the one who doesn't like rain." Corbyn held his hands up and gave her a smile as she shrugged and nodded, agreeing to what he said.

Treasure let out a sigh, sitting down beside Daniel, "He means good intentions, right?"

"Why wouldn't he?" Daniel asked.

"He wouldn't hurt a fly." Jonah said as Jack looked at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He pushes me down the stairs." Jack told Jonah.

"You're smaller than a fly."

"I just don't want her to give up completely on relationships you know." Treasure told the group, shrugging slightly and folding her arms.

"Trust me, we've never seen him happy like that." Corbyn told Treasure, raising his eyebrows, "Its a whole new side of him we haven't seen."

"She's all he talks about to me." Christina added, giving Treasure a small smile, "He'll text me for advice on literally anything. Mainly date ideas though."

Mean while, the two that were outside were clearly getting soaked but somehow not caring, even with the chance of them getting a cold because of it.

"You're so cute." Zach let out a laugh, hugging her from behind, "Stop trying to run away from me."

"Stop trying to tickle me then." Serenity told him as the boy started laughing more, before moving his hands and trying to tickle her, "Zach!"

"You love me really." He looked at her with a smile on his face. Serenity rolled her eyes but smiled as she nodded, "I still want to see the journal."

Serenity let out a sigh and folded her arms as she looked away from him. Zach stuck out his bottom lip and his head fell back, feeling slightly bad for bringing it up.