35

third person.

Just as planned, Serenity and Treasure got on a flight on the 19th and landed in England on the 20th. It was currently 6:37 in the morning and while the two of them were bursting with energy, the boy who picked them up seemed too tired to function.

"It's so early, are you sure you don't want to go to the hotel?" Corbyn asked, looking at them in the back seat of the car.

"Nope, we said we'd surprise him at limelight." Serenity said, a smile on her face.

He nodded, dropping them off at the mall round the corner from where the hotel was after discussing exactly how their plan was going to go.

And so the girls got on with their day of shopping, mainly messing about and realising how different England was compared to LA, considering they had never visited this country before.

Whereas the boys were busy setting up for their show in London, doing sound-checks and rehearsals. It was safe to say they were all pretty stoked to perform tonight, but that didn't stop Zach from being slightly paranoid.

"Serenity hasn't answered my texts all day." Zach said to the group as he was glancing around the room for something to do, "Should I call her?"

"Maybe she's busy." Corbyn shrugged, his arm wrapped around Christina, "She could be with Treasure?"

"But she always sends a good morning text." Zach replied, sighing as his head dropped slightly, "I'll call her."

"There's really no need, she'll call back when she can." Jack told him. Zach nodded and put his phone down, before the band got ready to go meet their fans.

The boy was constantly checking his phone for a notification from his girlfriend, he had been awake for over 7 hours and there was still not one message from her, which he would usually have waiting for him when he woke up.

But the four boys comforted him and told him that she was probably busy, when they all knew exactly where Serenity and Treasure were.

As the boys went off to go meet their fans, Serenity and Treasure entered the building, placing down their bags and meeting Gabbie and Christina, spending a few minutes with them.

"I'm about to go surprise Zach so," Serenity nodded, a smile on her face as she reminded herself she wasn't that far off from being back in Zachs arms again.

"He's been paranoid because you haven't texted him all day." Christina told her, letting out a small laugh.

"He'll probably be really mad at me for that." The girl laughed, rubbing her fingers through her hair as they finally decided to go head to the queue of fans waiting to meet the boys.

Serenity and Treasure ended up being in the queue for just under an hour and kept themselves occupied by making tiktoks and speaking to fans who had recognised them, of course after they begged everyone not to point them out and explained the reason why they were lined up.

And then they got to the point in the queue where they could hear the boys speaking, Zachs voice especially. Serenity slapped Treasure's arm and looked at her, one tear falling down her face.

"I'm so close to him." Serenity said, covering her mouth with her hand, "His voice is so soft, I love it."

"You need to act calm, act like you're a fan." Treasure laughed, before they both realised they were next in queue.

Serenity went up first and gave Jack a hug before they both gave each other a smile, knowing exactly what was in the plan as the girl kept her head down low when she hugged Zach.

"You hug exactly like my girlfriend." Zach pointed out, looking down at the girl and realising it was Serenity, which was when he pushed her slightly and his eyes widened, "Shut up."

The girl laughed at him and held her arms out, only to be picked up by the boy and properly hugged before being attacked with a dozen kisses.

The fans were watching them, some recording the moment on their phones while other people let out an 'aww.' Treasure and Serenity got their meet and greet picture, all seven of them having a big smile on their faces.

"Don't go yettt." Zach whined, giving his girlfriend another hug as the next fan in the queue came along, "Rennn."

"I'll see you after the show." She smiled at him, giving him a kiss before she left the boys to finish up their meet and greet.

After the meet and greet, the boys went off to perform their show whilst the girls stayed backstage and waited for it to finish. Treasure had one too many cups of coffee and had a lot of energy to give out, so she spent most of it dancing along to the faint sound of the music.

Serenity was getting to know Christina and Gabbie, and was informed about Tate who was unable to come to England due to her education.

Then the show finished and the first person to run off the stage was of course Zach, and the first thing he did was run over to Serenity and give her yet another hug.

"Zachhh." She smiled, kissing his cheek and looking at him, "You're all sweaty."

"I know." He smiled back at her, grabbing her hand and taking her through the building towards the exit, "I have a lot to talk about."

"I'm excited to here it."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

listened to a sad song and have the ending
of this book planned out and the sequel
oops

also double update today skrt