68

third person.

"Evening Jack." Zach spoke up with a slightly posh tone jokingly as he was sat at the table with a bowl of cereal, receiving a glare from Jack as he grabbed a glass of water before making his way over to him.

"I'm still annoyed." Jack replied, sitting down opposite him, "I may not know everything about your relationship with Ren, but she's like a sister to me."

"I told you she came onto me." Zach said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"I've heard that excuse before, you said that when you cheated on Kay." Jack nodded, leaning back in his chair, "I'm not buying it."

"Dude I was about to answer Renny's call and Maddy took the phone out of my hand and ran off, so when I finally grabbed it she took the chance and kissed my neck." Zach explained.

"How do I know you're not just making that up." Jack shrugged as Zach furrowed his eyebrows.

"You really think I'd put Ren through something like that?" Zach asked Jack, who shrugged and took a sip of his drink, "A few days ago I left the house close to midnight and I told Maddy I didn't want to talk to her anymore because I was behind my girlfriends back. When you left me at the party I went looking round the house at the paintings and she came up to me, and you went off to find some new friends so I was with her for the night."

"I'd never make Ren feel like she isn't good enough." Zach said, folding his arms, "And If you really think I'd do that then you don't know me well enough."

"Ok fine, I believe you," Jack nodded, sitting forward in his chair as he glanced around the room, "I'm assuming you've told her then."

Zach suddenly went quiet as he scratched the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact with Jack as the boy looked back at him, realising he hadn't yet told his girlfriend.

"I'm so telling her." Jack got up, walking over to his phone on the counter as Zach ran after him and shoved him onto the couch, taking his phone and running off with it, "Zach!"

"Please just let me tell her." Zach said, turning around to face the boy, a worried look on his face, "I don't want her to find out from someone else."

Jack nodded, "Can I have my phone? Gabriela is trying to FaceTime me."

"Oh," Zach looked down at it and answered the FaceTime, waving to Gabbie before handing Jack his phone, as the boys face lit up and a smile was soon visible, talking to his girlfriend and baby.

Zach soon went off to his room and sat down on his bed, letting out a sigh as he grabbed his phone, seeing the few texts from Serenity that he had been ignoring due to feeling too guilty if he had to act as if nothing had happened, even if he promised to tell her.

He did love Serenity, more than he loved anything else, but there was also a part of him where sometimes he had doubted his feelings, which mainly happened if they had a small argument mainly over something he said.

He knew he wasn't the perfect boyfriend, or even the best boyfriend he could be, especially since there were certain things he was still trying to improve about himself so that they wouldn't upset Serenity in any way, even if she had told him to never change himself.

To say the least he was overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with the amount of things he had to balance out in his free time, overwhelmed with everyone always on his back making sure he was doing the right thing at all times so he didn't slip up.

But most of the time the person who expected nothing from him but for him to be himself was his girlfriend, who constantly reminded him that he had loads of time to figure things out and become the best he could be. Constantly reminding him he was already good enough.

The boy rolled his eyes and placed his phone face down on his bed, grabbing his converse and putting them on before he put on a hoodie just as his phone vibrated again.

Instead of looking at the message, he just put his phone in his pocket out of frustration and grabbed his car keys, leaving his room and the house without telling anyone where he was going.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

guess where he is gonna go ;)