16

third person.

"I have two siblings, a younger sister called Reese and a younger brother called Ryan." Zach said, showing Serenity a picture of his family, "That's my mom, Myta and that's my dad, Josh."

"How old are your siblings?" She asked, her knees up to her chest as she rested her head on them.

"Reese is 8 and Ryan is 15." The boy nodded, looking at her as she nodded back, "I wish I could see them more often."

"How often do you see them?" Serenity seemed to be interested in Zach's family life. She wasn't the type of person to go on and on about getting to know someone, but she made that the exception for Zach.

"Not very often." He admitted, letting out a sigh, "But when I do I make sure I spend all my time doing something as a family."

"I have 3 siblings." Serenity said, her eyes moving around the room, "A younger brother and two older brothers."

"You're the only girl?" He furrowed his eyebrows as she nodded, smiling slightly, "How old are your brothers?"

"Sebastian, who prefers to be called Seb is 22. Elijah is 19 and the youngest, Will just turned 12 about a month ago." Serenity explained, picking up her phone and showing him photos of each of them, "That's my mom, Laura and that's my dad, Simon."

"Are they all going to be at the wedding?" Zach asked, looking at her as she nodded slowly.

"They should be, it's a family friends wedding so they should all be there." Serenity smiled slightly at him, placing her phone back down, "Why?"

"So, I'll have to meet them?" Zach asked, sounding slightly nervous, "What if they don't like me?"

"First of all, Will is going to love you. Second, my dad is the most laidback person you'll ever meet so I don't know why you're stressing and finally, you'll be spending time with me so will it really be that bad?" She raised her eyebrows, letting out a small laugh.

"I guess nottt." He shrugged, laughing as he checked the time, "I should go to sleep."

"It's only midnight." Serenity frowned, leaning on him and looking up at the boy, "Just stay up a little longerrr."

Zach smiled as he rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around her, "Have I mentioned your hair is super soft?"

"Nope," She laughed, looking a bit confused, "But thanks?"

"I'm bored." Zach complained, letting out an overdramatic sigh as Serenity sat back up and faced him, her legs crossed, "Can we do something fun?"

"Hanging out with me is fun." Serenity sarcastically said, shrugging slightly.

Zach raised his eyebrows, shaking his head, "For sure, I can't think of anything better."

"Here, let's do a staring contest." Serenity said, tucking her hair behind her ears as she looked at ip, "I'm very good at these."

"Same, I just zone out."

And so, for the next few minutes to two of them played many rounds of staring contests, then moved on to rock paper scissors. Within the next half an hour, the pair of them had switched between them two games more than three times, and got pretty bored of doing them over and over again.

They then got up from the seat and and began making some small pancakes, trying to make as little noise as possible while the others were trying to sleep on the bus.

It was a very small space that they had to make the midnight snack, but half the time they weren't concentrated on the food but more or less on each other.

"You're not funny." Serenity said, her face red from the amount of laughing she just did.

"You're only mad because of how ticklish you are." Zach replied as Serenity rolled her eyes, giving him the middle finger, "That's so rude!"

"I don't see you complaining about it." She shrugged, turning to face the ingredients, "Alright, let's start these pancakes."

Zach nodded, but didn't take his eyes off the girl he was stood beside. For some reason, he seemed to be glued to watching what she was doing, and smiling at whatever it was.

That was when Zach realised that he was falling in love with her and there was practically nothing he could do about it.

––––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, treasurexo and 54,138 others liked this post

serenityry: just before limelight :)

view all comments

username: limelight?

username: omggg she met wdw

imzachherron: stop ur so cute
↳ username: a ship???
serenityry: shut up
imzachherron: just mad cos i won the
staring contest

username: staring contest i-

username: you're so pretty what

seaveydaniel: zach screamed when he saw this
imzachherron: yeah screamed at the ugliness
↳ username: LMAO
serenityry: when he's sweet🤩🤩

username: sTOP THEY HAVE TO BE DATING

username: ima sue if they're not together

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hi hope ur all ok <3