24

third person.

The tour of North America was coming to an end and Zach knew that this would be his last few days with Serenity for a while until he came back from the second part of his world tour with the band.

So he tried to spend as much time with her as possible, without making it too obvious to the other boys.

"How are you going to cope without me?" Zach asked Serenity, an overdramatic sigh as he looked as her, which had made her laugh slightly.

"I think I should be asking you that." Serenity replied, kissing his cheek and smiling, "I'll be fine. Treasure can keep me company."

"But Jack isn't fun anymore." Zach complained, frowning.

"Yes I am!" Jack shouted from the other room, "I can be fun."

"Not as fun as you." Zach whispered to the girl beside him, before shouting back at Jack, "I was joking!"

Serenity sighed, giving Zach a small smile as she looked away from him, pulling the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands and leaning on the boys shoulder. It saddened her that she'd be leaving the group of boys so soon, but she was also scared to go back to her apartment alone.

After Josh had texted her the other day, which she was yet to tell Zach about, it scared her that he had noticed she wasn't at her apartment and that made her think that her ex had been going there to see her, which was something she didn't want.

"Are you ok?" Zach asked her.

"I just don't want to go home." Serenity told him, sitting back up and looking at him.

"Don't you want to see Treasure?" Zach asked.

She nodded, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears, "It's about Josh."

The expression on Zach's face immediately changed, and he subtly tensed up when Serenity had mentioned him. By what the boy had heard, he knew that he'd hate Josh if he ever met him in real life.

He sighed, keeping himself calm, "What about Josh?"

And so, after he asked the question Serenity told him about the text messages shared between them the other night, and showed him most of them on her phone. At first Zach was growing mad, but soon after he saw the texts where the boy was mainly making fun of him and his bandmates, he started to feel insecure, as well as mad.

"So has he gone to your apartment to talk to you?" Zach asked, Serenity shrugged but nodded. 

"Probably." She said, placing her phone back down, "Which is why I don't want to go there just in case he has been going to it."

"What about Treasures place? Could you stay there?" He asked, grabbing a cushion and hugging it just in front of his stomach.

"Probably not, he knows where she lives too." Serenity looked down at her lap, sighing and putting her head in her hands.

"Hey it's ok." Zach said to her, placing his finger under her chin and lifting her head up, with a soft smile on his face, "Just come to Europe with us."

"I'll be getting in the way." Serenity shrugged, moving his hand away from her face before lowering her voice, "Plus if we have to date secretly you have got to stop being so romantic when anyone could see us."

"But that's not funnn." Zach whined, rolling his eyes but smiling, "It's fun if we have a chance of being caught."

"For you it is, you little child." She smiled back at him, letting out a small laugh, "But seriously, I'll be getting in the way."

"Shut up you will not." Zach raised his eyebrows, pointing his finger at her, "You are coming with."

"Next time you point your finger at me i'm cutting it off while you're asleep." She looked at him, a blank expression on her face as he quickly moved his finger away.

"Noted." He nodded, checking the time on his phone, "Want to go out to eat?"

"Of course I do, is that even a question?" Serenity got up, sliding her shoes on as Zach did the same.

The pair of them headed out to eat at a restaurant just around the corner from where the tour bus was but were still extra careful with their whole dating situation, in case any fan had seen them together and word got out.

Zach was more than anything whipped for Serenity, and it was quite clear that all the boys could see it too.

He wasn't quite sure how long he'd have to hide them dating from them, but he didn't want it to be longer than a month, because even if they didn't want the two of them to date, the boys were his brothers and he couldn't keep a secret from them.

––––
INSTAGRAM

serenityry, seaveydaniel and 321,517 others liked this post

imzachherron: she pwetty

view all comments

username: i feel single
↳ username: are they together?
↳ username: nah

serenityry: fuck off out of every photo
↳ username: when she's verbally aggressive🤩
imzachherron: i picked the cutest one
serenityry: just you wait until my
instagram post
↳ username: i-

username: this is so cute what

username: he's whipped date her

username: bruh he never did this for kay
kaycookk: he'll stop soon for her
↳ username: did she miss the point?

seaveydaniel: come back to the tour bus
↳ username: LMAOO
imzachherron: wait two secs we want
to pet a dog

username: serenity really found someone
better than josh and i'm so happy for her🥺

username: shes ugly-

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

there won't be any updates this week
sorry <3