44

third person.

"Are you nervous?" The boy looked at Serenity, who quickly nodded and grabbed a hold of his hand.

"I just want them to like me, you know?" Serenity told him as he stopped and turned to face her, "What?"

"They'll love you." Zach said, furrowing his eyebrows but giving her a smile as he opened the door to the house, giving her hand one small squeeze before being greeted by his family.

"You must be Serenity." Myta turned to face the girl, who smiled as she was immediately pulled in for a hug from Zach's mom, "I'm Myta."

"Zach never shuts you about you." Ryan said, being gently nudged by Zach, "I'm Ryan."

"Where's Reese?" Zach asked his mom, looking around for his little sister, "Usually shes the first one to see me."

"I think she's outside." Myta gave them a smile as the two headed outside to find Reese, only to find that she was hiding behind a door ready to scare Zach.

And so as they turned a corner, Reese jumped out and slightly screamed, causing both of them to jump, "Reeseee not funny."

"It was very funny." She said while in the middle of laughing, her hand on her stomach as she looked over at Serenity, "Are you Renny?"

"Yes I am." She nodded, giving her a smile, "Are you Reese?"

Reese nodded and smiled back as she looked over at Zach, shaking her head, "Is she your girlfriend now?"

"Yes she's my girlfriend now." Zach said with a smile on his face.

"Good because you complaining about how you're just friends annoyed me." Reese sighed, rolling her eyes and running over to Ryan. Serenity looked at Zach and raised her eyebrows.

"Shut up." Zach said, nudging her gently as the girl let out a laugh, "It was when I really liked you."

"You're so cute." Serenity told him just before Reese decided to take her away from Zach, leaving the boy to catch up with his family while Reese was getting to know Serenity.

The girl was doomed introduced to Reese's room and from there she had soon made friends with each one of her cuddly toys and Reese even offered to be her stylist, which she gladly accepted as the 8 year old started to do her hair.

"You're hair is very soft." Reese said, separating the hair to different sides, "It would look good if it was pink though."

"Does it not look good now?" Serenity asked her, a frown on her face as Reese let out a laugh.

"It does, but I think Zach would like it pink." Reese told the girl, handing her a scrunchie.

"Maybe we should dye Zach's hair pink." She replied, giving Reese a smile as she nodded, covering her mouth in excitement.

"We should do it while he's sleeping." Reese widened her eyes as Serenity nodded before the girl finished up with doing her hair, "Done."

Serenity looked in the mirror and raised her eyebrows, "I love it, you should be my stylist everyday."

Reese smiled, grabbed Serenity's hand, pulling her down the stairs back towards where the rest of the family were to show everyone what a good job she did on Zach's girlfriends hair.

"So that's where you two went." Zach said, giving them both a smile before Serenity sat down beside him.

Serenity had nothing to worry about when meeting the Herron's, and now she knew that. Reese seemed to absolutely adore her and Ryan seemed to get along just fine with her. Myta and Josh were both treating her like she was apart of the family, and with that she felt at home already.

The family were constantly joking around and showing their affection for one another, and by the end of the night they were all worn out of laughs and finished the evening off by watching a movie, with a variety of snacks by everyone's side.

"I like your family." Serenity whispered to Zach, her head resting on his shoulder as he smiled.

"They like you too." He whispered back, placing a kiss on her head as he wrapped his arm around her.

–––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, fleuro and 114,328 others liked this post

serenityry: hi i love sunsets wbu

view all comments

username: 🎂🎂🎂

username: ngl sunsets are dope

treasurexo: ur so cute i miss you
↳ username: facts
↳ username: treasure has got separation
anxiety again
treasurexo: it's a daily struggle😔

imzachherron: hey ur blocking the view
serenityry: i am the view
↳ username: LMAOO
↳ username: I CANT WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP

jonahmarais: so no coffee?
↳ username: so no head?

username: i've grown a liking to this girl ngl

username: no one wants you near zach lmao

breaharri: ur hot
↳ username: facts
serenityry: youre hotter

joshcaswell: you're so cute
↳ username: HAHAHAH bye
↳ username: he thinks he's relevant awh
joshcaswell: i'm better than anyone
she's ever had
darciebuttons: oooo yikes think again

username: darcie >>>

username: i lowkey miss her with josh
↳ username: why
↳ username: josh abused her-
↳ username: but zach doesn't seem
much better

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

h a h a