21

third person.

As usual, Zach and Serenity had took their spot at the back of the bus for the third day in a row now, soon knowing that the tour for USA would be coming to an end.

They were trying to spend as much time as they could together, and that was proving working quite well.

"You look cute." Zach told Serenity, who smiled as she looked up at him.

"You look cuter." She replied, booping his nose as he smiled back at her.

"Do you have to stay in America when we leave the country?" Zach complained, putting his head back and resting it on the back of the couch, "I don't want to leave youu."

"It'll only be for a little while." Serenity reminded him, grabbing a hold of his hand and squeezing it, "You can see me as soon as you come back."

"But i'll miss you." Zach frowned, sticking out his bottom lip slightly as he looked at her, "I'll miss you a lot."

The girl blushed slightly and suddenly became shy, covering her face as Zach laughed slightly, wrapping his arms around her.

They both looked at each other, their eyes meeting as Zach took the opportunity to lean in and place a kiss on Serenity's lips, the girl kissed back, knowing that she was somewhat waiting for this moment to happen.

The kiss was soft, the type that would leave you wanting more, but only a few seconds later Zach quickly pulled away, sighing, "We should stay friends."

"What?" Serenity furrowed her eyebrows, carefully looking at Zach who had turned away from her, scared to confront her with what he just said, "Zach?"

"No, just we need to stay friends." He got up, walking towards the section where the beds were on the bus as the girl followed behind him.

"Zach?"

"Or it'd be better if we just acted like we didn't know each other." He grabbed his jacket, putting it on as Serenity was growing more confused.

"What are the talking about?" She asked him, grabbing his arm gently as he pulled away from her but turned to look at her, "Why are you suddenly acting so different?"

The boys towards the front of the bus were now paying attention to what was happening, eventually figured out what it was about and decided to not get involved but just watch it happen.

"We never kissed, alright?" Zach said, walking past the boys as he left the bus.

"Well, we did." Serenity mumbled to herself, grabbing her phone and heading back to the back of the bus.

Jack sighed, getting up and following Zach outside the bus, "Hey, Zach wait up."

"So he waited until they kissed, i'm guessing." Corbyn folded his arms, leaning back in his seat.

"Bit if a dick move if you ask me." Jonah raised his eyebrows, looking at Corbyn and Daniel as they nodded in agreement.

Jack followed Zach until he had eventually stopped by a bench just a few minutes from the bus so that it was easy to get back, Jack was the one least pissed at Zach, considering he knew just about everything that Zach felt towards Serenity.

He sat down beside Zach, not saying anything for a few moments in case the boy said something that Jack could offer advice with, but Jack spoke up after noticing Zach wasn't going to.

"You really like her don't you?" Jack asked him, Zach nodded and sighed, "Then go for it."

"Says the guy who told me to just keep her as a friend." Zach raised his eyebrows, looking at Jack as frowned, knowing he said exactly that not even 3 days ago.

"We didn't know she meant that much to you." Jack argued.

"Because no one listens to me." He said, standing up and pacing around in front of the bench, "I'm the youngest so everyone thinks I take nothing seriously when I guess i'm in love with her."

"Then tell her how you feel." Jack suggested as Zach shook his head, running his fingers through his hair, "You haven't ruined it."

"I have." He sighed, "She probably thinks I just led her on. Now she won't finish the rest of the tour with us."

"Don't say that." Jack stood up, "Let's go back to the bus and you can talk to her then."

He nodded, heading back to the bus with Jack, "Jonah said I can't date her though."

"Don't listen to Jonah, I'll talk to him." Jack said, giving Zach a smile as they got back onto the bus. Zach headed straight to the back to find Serenity while Jack sat with the other 3 and explained the situation.

Once the boy reached the back of the bus, he sat the opposite side of the couch to where Serenity was, and leaned against the window, thinking of something to say. He looked at Serenity, who was on her phone, Zach sighed and sat up.

"I'm not mad." Serenity told him, her voice almost toneless as she wiped one eye with the sleeve of her shirt.

Zach hated to see her cry, and what made it worse was he seemed to be the cause of it, the lack of eye contact and the amount of speaking she had usually done around him was little to none, and that made Zach feel like he had ruined the entire friendship.

"Do you hate me?"

"I hate the fact that you haven't apologised yet." She looked up at him, a frown on her face, "So don't talk to me unless you're wanting to apologise."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

will i update all my books again? maybe.
do i have any self control? no.
hotel? trivago.