28

third person.

"Zacharyy." Serenity said as she jumped on to his back, letting out a small laugh as she did so, "Helloooo."

"You get more annoying everyday." Zach said, holding onto her legs as he walked through to the kitchen.

"That's mean." She frowned, resting her chin on his shoulder, "I was about to kiss your cheek but nevermind."

"That's mean." Zach mocked her voice but smiling slightly as the girl let out a huff, getting off of his back, "Come backk."

"Do you have strawberries?" She asked him, looking around his kitchen for some. Zach nodded and grabbed the box of them for her, getting a can of whipped cream and handing them both to her, "I love strawberries and cream."

"I know." Zach smiled, kissing the top of her head, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Whatever you want to do." She shrugged, putting strawberries into a bowl and piling it up with cream.

"Since I've been back from tour we've spent everyday together, don't you want a break from me?" Zach asked. Serenity shrugged again and shook her head, looking over at him.

"Why would I want a break from you?" She furrowed her eyebrows as Zach smiled slightly, blush forming on his cheeks, "I should maybe go see Treasure, but other than that I'm not doing anything."

He nodded, taking a strawberry and scooping up a bit of cream on the end of it before he put it in his mouth. The girl looked up at him and frowned, "That was mine."

"Sorryyy." Zach stuck out his bottom lip, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a hug as an apology before he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Hate to interrupt." Jack said, making both Zach and Serenity jumped as they both turned their heads to look at him, "Can I have some strawberries?"

Serenity nodded and handed him the bowl for him to take a few out of, but instead he took the whole bowl and sat down on a stool, looking at the two of them.

"I don't know why you look so surprised, I know you're dating." Jack shrugged, laughing slightly, "It's a bit obvious you are."

"You won't tell anyone will you?" Zach asked, his hands still on Serenity's waist, "Because if Jonah finds out-"

"Tell him." Serenity interrupted Zach, looking up at him, "You remember what I told you about being honest."

Zach looked at her, taking a deep breath as he shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck whike is mouth curved upward on one side. He was trying to put it off for as long as possible and both Serenity and Jack could see it, but the longer he waited the worse his reaction could be.

"But he'll be mad." Zach shrugged, folding his arms as Serenity sighed, "He'll be disappointed in me."

"I'm with Ren on this." Jack told him, receiving a small glare, "He'll be more mad if you wait longer."

"Even if he finds out through an instagram post, he'll know and then when he asks you about it, you can talk it out and move on from it." Serenity explained, grabbing a hold of his hands and giving him a small smile, "You gotta do it at some pointttt."