13

zach🧸

hey precious

precious?

yeah cos ur like a little bean
and ur cute

🥺

anyways that was me being nice for
the day
what's up fucker

there's the zach i know and love

awh you love me

of course i do
we're like bEsTiEs
anyways treasure ditched me for elijah

what's that got to do with me

do ya wanna hang outttt

is this serenity wanting to see me
for once and not avoid me?

ok i take that back i won't hang
out with you then

no i'll hang out with you
what are you wanting to do

well i need a dress

for what
a date?
who are you seeing
do i know them

for a wedding i'm invited to-

oh ok that's fine then

so will you?

text me ur address
i'll pick you up in 15

——

third person.

As they pair had organised, Zach was outside Serenity's apartment complex to pick her up before the both of them headed to the mall to help her shop for a suitable dress.

"What do you think of this?" Zach asked, holding up a dress and placing it against him, "I should try it on."

"If you try it on i'll buy you chicken tenders." Serenity said as Zach looked up at her, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the fitting rooms, "It is quite a cute dress."

The two of them went to the back of the fitting room and picked the small cubicle in the corner, "You better not have your camera out when I show you."

"No promises." She smiled as he rolled his eyes.

It only took a few minutes before he started laughing, opening the curtain up and showing Serenity the dress that was almost too tight on him.

Serenity didn't say anything to him and instead  laughed at him as he gave her a small twirl and finished it off with a small pose.

"So?" Zach asked, looking at himself in the mirror, "A look or not?"

"You look so so good." She replied, giving him a smile as he closed the curtain again to change back into his own clothes.

Once he opened up the curtain, he handed the dress to Serenity, and as she furrowed her eyebrows at him, he had raised his.

"Try it on."

"I don't know, it's not something I'd usually wear." Serenity said as she stood up, taking the dress and properly examining it, "And for a wedding?"

"Just try ittt." Zach said, pushing her into the spot he was just in and closed the curtain for her, "You never know until you try it."

After a few minutes, Serenity has finally changed into the dress she got begged to try on, she showed Zach whilst looking at it in the mirror as the same time.

"I don't know." Serenity said, looking at Zach as he nodded his head, "What?"

"You look amazing." Zach said, smiling at her, "You should definitely wear that."

She nodded, taking Zachs word for it and buying the dress. After they had finished with that, the pair decided to get something for lunch, and they both agreed on getting chicken tenders.

"So, the show?" Serenity asked him, taking a sip of her drink and leaning forward in her chair slightly, "What do I wear for it?"

"Why are you always stressing over what you wear?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows, smiling at her, "Wear whatever you want, you'll look great in anything."

She smiled at him, receiving one back as they both finished their meals and drove back to Serenity's apartment.

"So, I'll see you at the show?" Zach asked her, stopping the car outside her apartment complex as he looked over at her, "Backstage?"

"You sure will." She smiled, "Thanks for coming with me today."

Zach smiled, holding up his hand for a high five.

"What are we five?" Serenity asked, laugbing slightly as she gave him a high five before kissing him on the cheek and getting out of his car, "Later loser."

Zach blushed, putting his hand on his cheek as he got all giddy with excitement before he drove off to head back home.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

i ship

also i've updated all my books
today go me