60

loml💍💘
9:32am

ello my boy

ello precious

are you free today?

nope :(
i'm meeting with a friend

the whole day? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

most of it
but after i can probably come cuddle
you🥺

it's ok if you can't, i should
probably spend some time with
my whores

they're probably missing you a lot

you need to go see you bandmates
they're worried about you

blah blah blah
all except jonah

zach seriously

ren seriously

i hate you sometimes

nahhh you don't :)
i'll go see them when they reach out
because atm they don't seem like
they want to see me

whatever you say bby

anyways i gtg
i'll try call you later ok
i love you precious be safe please

i love you most <333
read 9:56am

–––

third person.

"Who is the friend?" Fleur asked Serenity, the group of girls feeling slightly suspicious about the situation.

"I don't know, why should it matter?" Serenity asked, glancing around the group as they looked at one another, "Seriously, I have so much trust in that boy, he would never do anything like that."

"This is true, he's very in love with Ren." Treasure said, shrugging, "I would be very shocked if he was even talking to a girl behind her back."

"Boys are all the same." Fleur said, shrugging slightly as she grabbed a spoonful of ice cream from the tub, "That's why I'm gay."

"Being gay isn't a personality trait, Fleur." Darcie said, furrowing her eyebrows and rolling her eyes as Fleur let out a laugh.

"I'm almost too gay to function."

"No you can't use that phrase." Serenity said through a laugh, grabbing a strawberry, "When was the last time you actually watched mean girls?"

"A few nights ago," Fleur answered, "I watched it with Amelia."

"Watched it as in watched the movie or watched it as in you made out with her the entire time?" Brea asked, making Fleur go quiet and slightly red in the face as the group laughed.

The group fell slightly for a few moments, all eating some of their snacks before Serenity smiled and spoke up, "This is nice."

"The strawberries?" Treasure asked as the group looked at Serenity, who shook her head and leant against her bed.

"No, just hanging out again." Serenity shrugged, "It feels nice to have more people to hang out with rather than annoying Treasure all the time."

"You never annoyed me, I became your personal therapist." Treasure smiled, feeling slightly proud of herself, "Until stuff happened and you had to get a professional one."

"I didn't have to, you got me one." She argued back as Treasure nodded, grabbing her drink.

"Well, I was very worried about you." Treasure said, "It was scary."

"Scarier than the time we lost Fleur at the mall and thought she had been kidnapped but she was only on the massage chairs?" Darcie asked Treasure, who nodded and let out a laugh.

"What about the time that bouncy castle lost all its air and deflated with Brea in it," Fleur said, as the group collectively laughed, "That was scary, we thought you were going to die."

"Are we going to be allowed to read that journal of yours, Ren?" Brea asked Serenity, who looked at her before she continued, "You know seeing as we've been waiting ages."

"I don't have it." Serenity said, cleaning up some of the mess, "I gave it to Zach."

The girls shared a variety of looks between each other before they all smiled and looked at Serenity, happy that she had finally shown it to  her boyfriend despite all the times she said she wouldn't.

"Has he read any of it yet?" Fleur asked.

Serenity shrugged, folding her arms, "I don't know, I told him to not read it out loud but I took him over the basics of what is in it."

"I can't wait to be a bridesmaid at your wedding." Darcie said all excited as Serenity smiled but shook her head.

"I'm 17, last thing i'm thinking about is a wedding." Serenity replied, "I got my skincare line, youtube, he's got to focus on his band, we aren't thinking about that and i'm not even sure if that's what he wants."

"He got you a promise ring." Treasure said with hardly any expression on her face, "With a butterfly on it, he's literally in love."

"I want a promise ring with a sloth on it." Fleur stuck out her bottom lip, "Can he get me one?"

"Fleur get Amelia to buy you one." Brea replied, rolling her eyes slightly.

"We aren't even dating." Fleur furrowed her eyebrows as the group looked at each other.

"We know our next mission now."

"Flamelia?"

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

THANK U FOR 100K READS WHAT🥺
THATS INSANE I LOVE U ALL <33