64

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron and 2,835 others liked this post

wdwteaupdates: gonna rant real quick. obviously zach and ren are cute together and all but he honestly doesn't deserve her. he treated kay terrible and i'm sure he's gonna do the same to ren, who is probably the sweetest person alive. he also needs to lose some weight if he wants to keep up that perfect online image to keep the girls falling in love with him💀 ren needs to break up with him, i said what i said.

view all comments

username: ur the reason why our fandom is toxic and the boys like to keep their relationships private

username: the fact that he liked this tho :(
↳ username: fans are making him so upset :(

username: oh my gOD they're happy, zachs happy isn't that what fans want?

username: please stop.

username: don't call urself a fan of wdw LMAO fake bitch

username: i agree lol

username: ren and zach decide to show their relationship because they love each other lmao. they wouldn't do that if they didn't

–––

third person.

"And another." He mumbled to himself, placing his phone down on his bed as he let out a sigh, folding his arms and leaning against his wall.

He glanced to the left of him and looked up slightly, seeing Serenity's journal placed on his desk. As he sighed, he picked up and took a look at the front cover, realising his hadn't actually had a proper look at the book since he had been given it.

The front cover had a range of quotes on it, some were a lot smaller than others, but then one that stuck out most to Zach was the one scattered all over the front in big writing, that read out:

"how lucky am i to have someone who makes saying goodbye so hard."

The boy smiled slightly to himself before he opened up to the first few pages of the book, he skimmed through the words but stopped on the very last introduction page, where a small note was written out, dedicated to the person who got to read it but had a few edited parts.

to whoever gets to read this,

somehow you've been granted permission to have this journal, or even to look inside it, and if you were given that chance it is probably because i'm either literally i'm love with you, thinking you're the person i want to marry or just someone i hold close to my heart (or all three) now i don't know what my future holds, but hopefully it works out ok and i'm with someone loves me for who i am, even if i am a little awkward and hyper. anyway if you are reading this, i love you and hopefully you remain close to my heart, because it would suck if i gave this away and then the person left :) but yeah i love you and hopefully the stuff in here isn't too cringe worthy.

- serenity ryans, started dec. 7th 2017

Zach kept a smile on his face while reading the note placed at the front of the journal, until the smile on his face faded and he slowly closed the book up, placing down next to him but not taking his eye off of it.

He then got up and grabbed his jacket, putting it on and sliding his shoes on before heading out of his room, giving a smile to Corbyn and Daniel as the boy made his way to the front door.

"Where are you going? It's nearly midnight." Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows as Zach shrugged, leaving the house before Corbyn glanced at Daniel.

"Ren?" Daniel shrugged, giving suggestions, "A walk?"

"He would've told us, not ignore us." Corbyn replied, a confused look on his face as Daniel shrugged but got back to what they were doing.

As for Zach, he made his way to Maddy's parents house, knocking on the door as he sighed. A few seconds later, the girl opened the door and smiled at Zach.

"Are you ok?" She asked Zach, looking around the area outside, "Nobody is chasing you are they?"

He shook his head, folding his arms to keep some warmth in, "Can we stop talking?"

"Why?" Maddy asked, leaning against her doorframe, "Your girlfriend hasn't gone psycho has she?"

"Why would she?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at the girl as she shrugged, "No seriously what makes you think she would?"

"It was a joke, idiot." She rolled her eyes, letting out a slight laugh as they boy just nodded his head, "Why don't you want to continue talking?"

"I'm just breaking my girlfriends trust." He shrugged, scratching the back of his neck, "I don't want to keep hurting her."

"You said she knows about it though." Maddy replied.

"She doesn't and I don't want to lose her by doing this behind her back," Zach explained, pointing his finger between the two of them.

Maddy nodded, giving him a small smile, "Alright, yeah that's fine."

"Okay." Zach nodded, giving her a thumbs up before walking back down the steps to her house.

"But Zach?" Maddy spoke up, watching him turn around, "If you ever do need a friend of some sort, you can always send me a text."

He nodded again, turning back around as he raised his eyebrows, knowing he was definitely not going to do that anytime soon, because he would much rather focus on his relationship.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

bet none of y'all expected tHAT

also stop making me post two times a day this is gonna make the book end sooner rip