26

third person.

Since the group chat incident that happened a few days ago, Serenity and Zach had distanced themselves from the boys a little. Zach still went to perform with them and only really stuck around Jack, who was on his side for the whole situation.

On their second to final show of the America tour, they finished on stage and quickly headed back to their bus, exhausted from their restless performance and hyped up dances.

The five of them got onto the bus, and Zach was the first to head to the very back, where Serenity's suitcase was placed and packed, but the girl wasn't anywhere to be seen on the bus.

"Has anyone seen Serenity?" He asked, walking to the front of the bus as everyone shook their heads. A wave of panic was sent through him as he quickly grabbed his jacket and left the tour bus.

Jonah sighed, standing up to go after him as Corbyn placed his hand out followed by a shake of his head, "Don't do that to him."

"He's whipped bro." Jack laughed slightly, placing a beanie on his head, "It's so cute."

"He's not going to come back in time for when we leave." Jonah told the group, putting on his jacket as the other three glanced at each other.

"Is that all you care about?" Corbyn asked him.

"It's funny how oblivious you all are." Jack raised his eyebrows as everyone turned to face him. He looked at them, a small smile on his face, "They're dating."

Daniel furrowed his eyebrows, "They're not. He knows he can't date her."

"Exactly why they haven't told you." Jack shrugged, playing with his phone in his hands, "You're wasting your time with this, Zach's clearly happy."

"That number was only supposed to be for an interview." Corbyn said, also confused at the information Jack had told the group.

"If they weren't dating why are they so touchy with each other and always being together. One reason is to avoid Jonah, whats the other? Clearly dating."

"Avoid me?" Jonah raised one eyebrow, "Why would they avoid me?"

"Pretty darn obvious." Daniel said, shrugging as he got up and headed to his bunk.

"I should go find Zach." Jack stood up, grabbing his jacket, "And Serenity, they're probably togethe-"

"I'll go find them." Jonah interrupted him, "I need to talk to Zach anyway."

Jack nodded, his eyes slightly narrowed as he wasn't so sure of Jonah going to find the boy, but gave in because he knew that Jonah would get frustrated if not. Jonah left the bus and made his way around it, looking for all the possible places they could've ran off to, if they were together.

He soon found himself in a park that was only a couple minutes walk away from where the bus was parked, and to his surprise he saw Serenity and Zach beside a bench together.

He got close enough to hear their conversation but just close enough so that he wasn't seen by the two of them. The boy wanted to know what they were talking about before interrupting it, just to make sure they were ok first and wasn't invading in anything too private.

"I can't do the last show." Zach said, sitting down on the bench and running his fingers through his hair, "I'm thinking way too much."

"Yes you can." Serenity told him, standing in front of him, "I know you can."

"I'll mess it up, the choreography or the lyrics and then Jonah will get mad at me." Zach sighed, "Again."

Serenity looked at him, a frown on her face as she went to sit on his lap and gently grab his face, making him look at her, "Listen."

He shook his head before the girl kissed him a dozen times, Zach soon had a smile on his face as Serenity stopped before continuing on with what she was saying.

"Now that you'll listen, I can continue." She smiled slightly, "You can do the last show. It's only one more show before a little break, that will give you time to relax and destress. The more you worry and stress, then you won't do as well, be positive about it."

"You're so cute when you do your little motivational speeches." He said, laughing slightly as she smiled, lightly shrugging.

"I do try." Serenity laughed a little, standing back up and holding her hand out, "Back to the bus?"

Jonah sighed, deciding not to say anything to the two of them and instead headed back to the bus before they had the chance to beat him to it. Once he got back onto the bus, Corbyn was immediately asking him what he said, and where the pair of them were.

"He's whipped." Jonah said, raising his eyebrows. Jack looked over at him, a shocked but confused look on his face.

"Didn't you just say he shouldn't date her?" Jack asked, putting his phone down and folding his arms.

Jonah shrugged, sitting back down and leaning back in his chair, "Well yeah, but she helps him a lot, so I'll consider it."

"Even though they are already dating." Jack tilted his head.

"But they don't know that we know that." Daniel said, taking a sip of his water, "Let's try hint at it."

"Sorry I just went to find Serenity." Zach said as he came onto the bus, Serenity following behind him.

"I just needed fresh air." She shrugged, going with Zach to the back of the bus.

"Hey, Zach?" Corbyn called out and Zach turned around to look at him, "Are you two dating?"

Serenity turned around to look at the four boys and Zach glanced at Jonah then looked back at Corbyn, letting out a small laugh and shook his head, "Why would we be?"

"You two should." Jonah said, looking up at them as Zach faced him. The boy nodded slowly and gave Jonah a half smile.

"Funny joke." He said, turning around and heading to back of the bus with Serenity.

Jack and Daniel both faced Corbyn before all three of them looked at the oldest member, all letting out a sigh before Jack went to his bunk.

"He'll believe you eventually." Daniel smiled at Jonah.

"Hopefully."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

thoughts on the book?