46

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 97,946 others liked this post

serenityry: gonna miss u a little too
much idiot

view all comments

username: "idiot" isn't a nice name to call
your boyfriend
↳ username: they literally call each other
that all the time
↳ username: he calls her idiot too stfu

username: you guys are just so🥺🥺

imzachherron: gonna miss u five headdd
↳ username: this relationship >>>

seaveydaniel: jack said where is his bye post
jackaverymusic: daniel said where is his
↳ username: i-
serenityry: sorry my boy gets priority
↳ username: i'll never get over how she calls him my boy

imzachherron: also i took ur oreos with me
serenityry: wtf i called it whore
↳ username: AHAHAH
↳ username: that's lowkey cute tho

username: yikes yall still together

username: does anyone actually ship this

username: #zarenity

–––

third person.

"Who are you going to cuddle while i'm goneee." Zach looked at her, wrapping his arms around her for a hug and refused to let go while he talked, "Just come with meee."

"I'm sure i'll survive." Serenity said, looking at him and giving the boy a smile, before cupping his face with her hands, "I'm not sure how you'll survive though."

"I'm a man I think I've got this covered." Zach said, rolling his eyes playfully as she let out a small laugh, the pair looking over at the other four who were patiently waiting for Zach. Or three of them patiently waiting and one growing more impatient by the second.

"Promise if anything happens you'll tell me," Zach then got serious, holding his pinky finger up as her eyes shifted between his finger and his eyes, "And you'll go to your parents if dickhead wants to show up at your place."

"Promise." Serenity gave him a soft smile, joining her pinky up with his, "Your finger is so big."

"You know what they say about big fingers," Zach raised his eyebrows as the girl shook her head, gently pushing him away and pointing towards his bandmates.

"Go get on your flight Herron."

"Yeah, we've been waiting for years." Jonah said, instantly making the boys mood drop and the smile on his face fade.

Serenity let out a sigh and looked at him, before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug as he quickly copied her actions and did the same to her, placing a kiss on her head.

"You'll be fine, I'm only a call away." She told him, pulling away from the hug as Zach nodded, "Just keep in mind what I told you, be honest and do talk about your feelings to Jack or Daniel, ok?"

"Ok." He breathed out, giving her one last kiss before he walked over to the group, instantly going towards Jack.

The girl sighed and kept an eye on him until he was out of sight for her, but just before he was about to turn to the corner he suddenly turned back around and walked back over to his girlfriend.

"Zach you have to do the tou-" She was then interrupted by the boy giving her another kiss, a lot more passionate than the previous one.

Once he pulled away, he gave her one last smile, "I love you, and I'll text you as soon as I land."

"I love you most." She smiled back at him. Zach quickly ran back over to Jack, who stayed back to wait for him as the others turned the corner and had left.

Once he was out of sight, Serenity then realised she wouldn't see him for the next month and that it was going to be difficult sleeping alone for the first time in a few weeks, but her biggest concern was making sure he was enjoying himself while on tour, and not feeling belittled by Jonah and his small comments.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

giving you a warning for next chapter now
h a h a ur all gonna hate me😌