42

third person.

"I'm not sure about this, Treasure." Serenity told her friend as they walked up to the house, Treasure now going into her 5th party of the week and Serenity's first.

"Why?" Treasure looked at her, furrowing her eyebrows then looking back at the house, "Zach might be here."

"I haven't talked to him all day, he's the last person I want to see." She sighed, but gave in as Treasure led her into the house.

Inside the house, Brea, Fleur and Darcie were waiting for the two of them, considering it had been months since they saw each other. They were greeted by many hugs and a few excitable screams, before Treasure went off to find Daniel as the other four went to get drinks.

Serenity wasn't too fond on the idea of going to a party, she'd rather be with Zach watching a movie or cooking homemade pizzas, but since they hadn't talked all day, she agreed to going to the party with Treasure.

"I still have to meet this Zach." Brea said, raising one eyebrow as she looked around the place.

"I think I saw him earlier." Fleur shrugged before catching the eye of a girl, "I'll be back, duty calls."

Fleur gave them a smile before heading over to the girl she had seen, which caused a few giggles around the three of them before each pouring their drinks.

"Zach probably won't want to talk to me anyway." Serenity shrugged, taking a sip of her drink as she was being cautious of her surroundings, just in case Zach was around.

Brea and Darcie let out a sigh, before the small group of girls stood by each for the night, keeping an eye on one another while Treasure was with Daniel.

Then Serenity took a look around the room, and just in the distance she caught the eye of Zach laughing, which made her have a small smile on her face, until she saw something she wasn't sure she was meant to.

Zachs arm was suddenly grabbed by a girl around the same height as Serenity and he was being guided away from the group of friends he was by.

"You suddenly just went pale, are you ok?" Brea looked at Serenity, who was still looking in the direction of Zach before giving Brea a small nod.

"I'm going to go talk to Zach," Serenity told them as the two of them nodded before the girl walked off into his direction, lightly brushing past him as he looked at her, realising who it was before quickly chasing after her.

"Ren, It's not what it looks like." Zach said, trying to keep up with the fast pace she was walking at down the path that led up to the house.

"So it's not my boyfriend with some other girl at a party?" She asked, turning around to face him, "Considering you asked me only last night why I thought you'd cheat on me."

"She wanted to kiss me, I didn't ask for it." Zach said, placing his hand on his chest as he sighed, "She was going to go on to me, I had nothing to do with it."

"It's not like when she grabbed your arm you moved her hand away." She replied, folding her arms and tilting her head.

"This is a whole new side of you I haven't seen." Zach raised his eyebrows and glanced away from her, "It's like you're so tense all of a sudden."

"Because I'm angry, Zach." Serenity rolled her eyes, "I don't get angry, but you're really pushing it."

He sighed again, scratching the back of his neck as he noticed how cold she was getting, "Let me take you home, then we can talk about it."

"I'd rather walk home." She said.

"But you hate walking by yourself in the dark." Zach furrowed his eyebrows.

She shrugged again, "Go enjoy yourself, I'm sure you're dying to."

"This doesn't mean we're over, does it?" Zach asked her, a worried look quickly shown on his face as Serenity stood there for a moment with a blank expression on hers.

"No.." The girl shook her head, glancing at the floor, "I don't want to break up."

Zach nodded as they fell silent, before Serenity gave him a half smile as she started to make her short walk back to her apartment, whilst Zach was still stood in the same place.

Of course he wouldn't cheat, but when the girl had come onto him he only just pushed her away when his girlfriend walked past them, making it look like he had something to do with it, which upset him.

He had the urge to follow her back to her apartment so that they could talk it out like he knew she would want, but the boy didn't want to upset her more by not giving her space, so he went back into the party, finding Jack and asking for his advice.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)