36

third person.

"I was going to send flowers to your apartment today, but you didn't text me back so I had no idea where you were." Zach looked at her, raising his eyebrows and shaking his head.

"I was on a flight to England, thank you very much." She replied, sitting down on the bed and crossing her legs, "You can't be mad at me for that."

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

The girl looked at him before letting out a sigh and putting the hood of her hoodie over her head, which made Zach chuckle slightly as he rested his head on her chest, putting her hand in his hair.

"Can you play with my hair please and thanks." Zach said, closing his eyes as Serenity agreed and did as he asked, "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, kissing his head as she grabbed her phone, "Where are we off to tomorrow?"

"Birmingham." He said, pulling the blanket over him.

"Is your day going to be pretty busy then?" She asked as the boy nodded, "I wanted to do something with you."

"I'm sorryyy. How do you even know what there is to do in a country you've never been in?" Zach furrowed his eyebrows as he laughed slightly.

"I never said I know what there is to do, we could easily go explore." Serenity shrugged as she looked at her camera, realising she hadn't finished up her small vlog, "Oh shit."

The girl grabbed her camera as Zach looked at her confused, "What?"

"I was making a video for my channel and I forgot to add a little ending." She explained as the boy nodded, taking the camera out her hands and inspecting it, he then turned it on and held it out in the hand to face him, with a smile on his face.

"Yo it's Zdong." Zach said confidently, the smile on his face slowly growing as he continued to talk, "I took over the channel and it's safe to say i'm even better than booty chicken."

"Booty chicken." The girl laughed, watching him as he laughed too.

"We're now going to sleep because I'm getting very tired over Renny playing with my hair, as you can see." He said, pointing the camera up to his hair then at Serenity, "Awh pretty girl."

"Oh pretty boy." She turned the camera back to him as Zach blushed, "Finish it up before I take over."

"You can't take over my youtube channel." Zach shook his head, rolling his eyes jokingly, "Ok bye Zdong is off to sleep and so is five head, good night."

And just like that, he turned the camera back off and placed is down on the bed before getting into a more comfortable position. Serenity sighed and her head leaned back to where she was staring at the ceiling, which was when multiple thoughts kicked into her head.

"Are you going to break my heart?" She asked him.

"Are you kidding?" Zach asked, looking at her with a confused look on his face, "Why would I even think of doing that?"

"I don't know." Serenity shrugged, not wanting to look at him as she kept her gaze on the ceiling.

"Oh look here comes sappy side of Zach." Zach said in a joking type of way, then the very small smile on his face dropped, "Hey, look at me."

Moving her head, she looked at Zach and they made eye contact for a few seconds before the boy held up his pinky finger, keeping it there as he spoke.

"I pinky promise to never break your heart, ok?" Zach said as Serenity nodded, joining her pinky finger up with his, "That means you cant break mine either."

"And why would I want to do that?" She gave him a smile, giving him a kiss and letting go of his hand, "You can't break a pinky promise."

"I know, that's why i did it." He laughed, "Can I see that journal of yours yet?"

"Absolutely not."

"That's so mean." Zach stuck out his bottom lip and sighed, "I really wanna see ittt."

"Soon enough you will." She told him, "I just have to be confident that it's you who needs to see it."

Zach paused for a few seconds as he looked at her, "..Why? Is there someone else I need to be worried about?"

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Are you going to show it Josh?" He asked.

"Why do you bring him into everything?" Serenity asked him, a confused look growing on her face.

"Because he seems to be trying to get into your life." Zach shrugged, "Or is there another guy I don't know about?"

"Zach I'm just not wanting to show you it yet," She looked at him, holding her hands up, "At least let me read it over first, I might want to change a few things."

He nodded, raising his eyebrows for a second before sighing and rolling over, bringing the blanket with him and closing his eyes, "Goodnight."

Looking at Zach, Serenity rolled her eyes and sighed, not replying to him but instead turning the lamp off and closing her eyes too, before they both went to sleep slightly confused and frustrated at each other.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

awh cute a little misunderstanding
hehehe
anyways i probably won't update anything
tomorrow because I have to focus on some
homework but I also need a break from this book because I know i update it wayyy too much