33

loml🥺💘
11:37pm

we should talk

we should

sorry for not texting you for a few days

you needed space?

yeah

it's fine i get it
i'm sorry

zach it's fine

no because i shouldn't have made
a joke about it when i know that
it gets to you a lot

but i forgave you

as you always do

because i know who you are
and your apologies are meaningful

if you want to spill anything to me
right now you can

actually
there's a few things
treasure said it's best to tell you

would you rather FaceTime instead?

have you got time?

i've always got time for you
i'll call you

–––

third person.

The call connected and the pair was sat in silence with their phones placed in front of them. Serenity was playing with the rings she had on her fingers and Zach was watching her as he let out a sigh.

They were usually never this awkward, but after Zach had made the 'joke' a few days ago the girl didn't really know what to say to him, mainly because she didn't want him to say something along those lines again.

"Is that my hoodie?" Zach asked, Serenity looked up at the phone and nodded as the boy smiled.

"It's comfy." She shrugged.

"What did you have to tell me?" He asked again, sitting up and leaning it phone against the wall so he could open his carton of apple juice.

"Um.." Serenity began, glancing around the room and letting her shoulders relax slightly, "I need to get a few things of my chest. You probably don't want to hear about it, but I just think you should know because it affects me a lot."

"If something is bothering you I want to hear it." Zach told her with a soft smile on his face, that faded when he started to pay close attention to what his girlfriend was saying.

"As you know Josh is my ex and with the things he did it just makes me have thoughts and makes me feel weird being in relationships because I make myself believe everyone will be exactly like him." She said, keeping herself composed and emotionless while she explained.

"So I just want to let you know that sometimes I let my thoughts get the best of me and make me believe you'll do the same thing he did, when I know you won't it's just what I'm telling myself."

"Serenity.." Zach said, a sad look on his face, "If you ever do have bad days like that you can always tell me and i'll try to do my best to cheer you up. I promise I'll never hurt you."