51

third person.

As planned, Zach and the boys had gotten off their flight just past 11, which gave the boy enough time to get through the airport and take his things home, before he headed to the store and grabbed some sunflowers and a pack of jolly ranchers, heading to where Treasure had told him to go.

Once he arrived, he got out of his car and leant against it, his eyes not leaving the entrance to the building as the excitement to see his girlfriend only grew.

When the time reached half 12, Zach's phone immediately started to ring, and it was none other than a call from Serenity. So with a smile on his face he answered the call, putting his phone up to his ear, "Precious."

"Zachary." She said through a smile, walking down the corridor of the building, "What are you up to? I was thinking we could FaceTime when I get back to my apartment."

"We don't need to FaceTime," Zach said, feeling the disappointment through the phone as the girl let out a sigh, "I heard you had a meeting?"

"I did. Treasure is supposed to be picking me up but knowing her she'll be late so I thought why not talk to my lovely boyfriend."

"Well then come talk to your lovely boyfriend outside." He said, closely watching the doors for them to open up, "I'm getting hungry."

"You're so funny, you've still got another show left." She replied, opening the door to leave the building and started to walk down the steps, but when she looked up and saw Zach beside his car she stopped in her tracks.

"Come give your lovely boyfriend a hug then." He raised his eyebrows, ending the call and looking back up at her, only to see she was practically running over to him.

By the time the two ends met, which was close to half way after Zach had begun to make his way towards her at the same time she was running towards him, the girl had jumped into his arms and wrapped herself around him as he tightly held onto her.

"I missed you, why didn't you tell me you were coming back early." Serenity mumbled, refusing to let go of him as she placed a kiss on his cheek, only to have him let out a slight laugh.

"I didn't come back early I just told you the wrong number of days by accident." He said, smiling at her and walking back over to his car, "Anyway I bought you a gift or two."

She looked at him confused as the boy opened up the car door on the passenger side, revealing a bunch of sunflowers and a few packets of jolly ranchers on the car seat. Serenity immediately had a smile spread across her face as Zach put her down, letting her pick up the flowers and jolly ranchers, before giving him another hug.

"You're so cute." She said, still smiling as she opened a packet of jolly ranchers and handed one to Zach and one for herself, "I love youu."

"I love you most." Zach smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead as he kept the door open for her, "As I said on the call, I am hungry so may we please go get food?"

"We may." Serenity nodded, getting into the car as Zach closed the door and got in his side, quickly beginning to drive down to the nearest restaurant, both of them desperately in the mood for chicken tenders.

So as Zach drove to wherever they decided to go, every time he glanced over at his girlfriend, he noticed she was staring straight back at him with a smile on her face. At first he thought it was just them glancing at each other at the same time, until he realised she wasn't looking away.

"What are you staring at?" He furrowed in eyebrows in confusion, keeping his eyes on the road.

"You," She replied, "I just missed you and now I can see you without a screen in the way, it's refreshing."

"And your voice, I definitely missed that." Serenity raised her eyebrows while nodding her head, making Zach laugh slightly as he smiled and grabbed her hand, "I just really missed you."

"I'm sure Treasure was not complaining about me being gone though." Zach shrugging, looking at her as the girl shook her head.

"She was complaining about me complaining about not seeing you." She told him, rolling her eyes slightly at the thought, "But other than that, she didn't complain."

"Any update on Josh? I just want to make sure nothing happened, I worry about it a lot." Zach subtly mentioned, hoping nothing would go wrong with him asking the question.

Serenity glanced away from him for a second, shaking her head slightly and giving him a small smile, "Nothing new."

Zach nodded, giving her hand a small squeeze as she placed a kiss on his, feeling slightly guilty she didn't tell him the truth, but she didn't want to stress him out with the fact that her ex was desperately trying to see her, so she kept it a secret.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

welp