43

iMESSAGE

treasure bloomfield
zach herron

-

hey zach i just left ren's apartment
and she was in a bad mood so if
you're going to see her it's just a word
of warning

we aren't talking rn so i'm not
seeing her

oh maybe that's why she's in a bad
mood

should i go see her?

is she your girlfriend?

true
i'll go see her
we haven't talked in like two days tho

then you need to talk
trust me she'll want to talk it out

ok thanks

-

third person.

Before the boy got to his girlfriends apartment, he stopped off at the store to buy her some strawberries, one of her many favourite snacks, then he headed to her apartment.

When he arrived, he walked in and saw her sitting by the table, the only light that seemed to be om was the one just about the table, giving her some light to see what she was doing.

Serenity glanced over at the door to see who had walked in, and then took a second look to half smile at Zach before looking back at the table.

"What are you doing?" He said, making his way over to her and wrapped his arms around he from behind, resting his head on top of hers as he looked down at what she was doing.

"Painting." She replied, letting out a small sigh.

"So you do have some talent," Zach jokingly said as she nodded before he sat down beside her, "Butterflies?"

"I paint them when i'm sad." Serenity told him, glancing up at him as he took interest in her small canvas that was being filled with different coloured butterflies.

He nodded, giving her a small smile, "Let me paint something."

The girl handed him one of her small canvases, and soon enough both of them were sat in silence, concentrating on what they were painting. Zach was slowly making a mess around him and ended up having small dots of paint on his face and arms, while Serenity managed to keep it neat.

"Sorry for overreacting the other night." The girl spoke up, her eyes glued to her canvas.

"I can see why you got angry, but the girl wouldn't leave me alone even after I said I have a girlfriend." Zach explained, adding some pink to his painting, "She quickly ran off after she realised you were my girlfriend though."

"Anyway, you shouldn't apologise for how you feel." He shrugged as Serenity looked up at him, a smile growing slowly on her face as she looked back at her canvas, finally realising how she deserves to be treated.

The pair fell silent again whilst they added detail into their paintings, making them the best they could possibly be. Although it was something Serenity was enjoying because her boyfriend was doing something she had always loved doing, she found it strange that they were slowly ticking off her dream dates that she logged into her journal.

Zach found it important to focus on his girlfriends needs, due to the fact that her previous relationship had left her in a bit of muddle, he wanted to be the one who fixed it, and everyone around him was aware of it.

And so they sat there, half eleven at night under the kitchen light, enjoying the silence around them as they painted together.

"I should be an artist." Zach spoke up, looking at his artwork before doing a chef's kiss, "Leonardo DiCaprio has nothing on me."

"You mean Leonardo Da Vinci?" Serenity furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at him, seeing him slowly nod before she let out a laugh, "You're an idiot, what did you paint?"

"The letter p with some hearts and flowers around it." Zach said, turning it to face her as a confused look spread across her face.

"P for?" She asked.

"Precious." He smiled, standing up and going over to a wall before placing the canvas up against it, "I think you should hang it up."

"I definitely will." Serenity nodded before laughing. The boy sat back down and watched her finish her canvas painting, her focusing on each small detail of each little butterfly and then add in the last finishing touches.

And as she held it up to him with a smile on her face, he gave her a smile back, realising he had fell too in love with the girl to ever let her go.

Which was when she handed the canvas to him, and just in the bottom corner of the canvas, there was a small piece of writing, which read out:

for my boy <3

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

sorry for taking a break, this week stressed me out and i needed to focus on school rather than updating any books, but i should be slowly coming back over the weekend :)